re:Want a free Ohio Riders t-shirt?

ohiomike

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=3545

Just post in here. That's all. Tomorrow night I'll randomly pick one person. Posting more than once won't help your cause. And no, MJ doesn't come with the free shirt. I'm just exploiting her pic since it's the first one I found of the shirts.

That's the first post of the thread, posted on 12-17-2009. As far as I see, nobody jumped your case or gave you shit other than saying "First post asking for a free t-shirt... :nono: FAIL". I'd say chill bud. Post up an intro. Stick around and enjoy the site. No sense in getting worked up over this.

That's the first post of the thread, posted on 12-17-2009. As far as I see, nobody jumped your case or gave you shit other than saying "First post asking for a free t-shirt... :nono: FAIL". I'd say chill bud. Post up an intro. Stick around and enjoy the site. No sense in getting worked up over this.

Like I said, I saw how old the opening post was. Kind of like my wife, ask a question and all that's needed is an answer, not a bunch of bs in the meantime.

No sweat off my balls, I've run in a tougher crowd on other sites, so its all good. But if people want to throw it around they should be ready for it to be thrown back a bit harder.

Not sure if I ever did an intro piece, but guess its not necessary now, eh? I've been labeled an asshat so what else needs to be known.

Like I said, I saw how old the opening post was. Kind of like my wife, ask a question and all that's needed is an answer, not a bunch of bs in the meantime.

In all honesty, what warrants you, or anyone an answer? People can say/post whatever they want to. Don't get your panties twisted and try to stop them, because you can't. Deal with it. :nono::slap: If you get your answer, be thankful, because there is no formal law on here that says you require any answer of any form. :dunno:

Edited by NinjaNick

In all honesty, what warrants you, or anyone an answer? People can say/post whatever they want to. Don't get your panties twisted and try to stop them because you can't. Deal with it. :nono::slap: If you get your answer, be thankful, because there is no formal law on here that says you require any answer of any form. :dunno:

And this place is chock full of :snarky:'s! ;)

Not sure if I ever did an intro piece, but guess its not necessary now, eh? I've been labeled an asshat so what else needs to be known.

Whoa now cowboy hold up there a min. Don't go thinking you're in the in crowd yet. We reserve the term "asshat" and "snarkeyfucktard" for those near and dear to us and frankly we don't know you well enough. You want those titles you need to stick around and work for it, right now you're just "newb" ;)