Anyone still riding?

cg2112

I bet a bunch of people were kicking themselves for putting their bikes up after the last couple of days we've had, but it looks like the warm weather is finally done now. I might wait a couple more weeks, but I think it's about time to pack it in, as much as I hate to do it?

Anyone call it a season yet? Or still riding on nice days? Or riding even on the days when it's so cold that your junk goes missing?

Anyone call it a season yet? Or still riding on nice days?

Riding season never ends, the days just get farther between :D

I've been to busy to ride recently but I don't put my bike up, I'll ride when the weather is nice.

i would still be riding but the wife pulled into the garage last night and hit the bike and broke off the left rearset just like when i crashed on 555 last year. :-( Bikes up for the season and i'll look for parts over the next couple months....this only the second day the bike shared the garage with car :'-(

i didn't want to do it but somehow it always works out the nice days I'm busy and don't have time to ride. So I had a few hours to kill one day last week and said screw it and cleaned it up and threw a cover on it.

I guess its never fully "away" for winter since there is no stoppage of insurance with Allstate and all I need to do is unplug it from the tender and take off the cover. Its the thoroughly cleaning it thats the pain in the ass

i would still be riding but the wife pulled into the garage last night and hit the bike and broke off the left rearset just like when i crashed on 555 last year. :-( Bikes up for the season and i'll look for parts over the next couple months....this only the second day the bike shared the garage with car :'-(

Sounds like time to remove garage priveledges from the car! :lol:

I ride on and off on random nice days till end of December. Then when I know there is no chance, I put stabil in tank, reduce tire pressure, and put battery tender on battery. I always put my bike on both stands after every ride as a habit anyway, so that isn't needed. 5 minutes of work at the most.

Tell me about it :-(

Factory parts gonna cost bout $100....

check cycle search, maybe they have it cheaper?

I'd suggest a place up here as thats where I got my rearset in perfect condition for $60 for my 636, but I don't know if they ship or not

Time to ground the wife from the garage!

My wife doesn't set foot in my garage, unless she's in the mood for a spanking :D