Post the negative rep you have received

Disclaimer

According to the timestamps, this was sent before the poster decided they'd be "the bigger man" and "be more mature". :rolleyes:

reputation_neg.gifDorito/jrmii crap 11-27-2010 11:02 PM dorifto240 I get it, I burned you in the politics forum; Why don't you mature and let it stay in the politics forum.

And no, I didn't reciprocate.

Oh great, here we go again. Not towards you JRMiii, I just see this thread going south.

I remember getting neg rep from a yellow cartoon character who thought it would be funny to sign it as a Matrix character who was commonly referred to as a little cartoon deer.

:lol:

And I still haven't figured out when or what I did to piss in your Wheaties. :confused: I disagree with a lot of people on here (chevy, IP, Casper), but none of them seem to take it as personal as you -- and I'm pretty sure we've never met. What's lacking in your life max?

But whatever, it must suck that I can push your buttons over the internet enough to get you worked up over it. :rolleyes:

Please... point me to all my self-righteous, holier-than-thou posts... show me the err of my ways. I'm an open-minded guy.

Because I think you're full of it. There's some other reason I'm in your 'sights' -- like Bambi, why don't you give us all the REAL reason. Since, I know I'm not the ONLY asshole on here.