Post the negative rep you have received

Disclaimer

I have really come to the conclusion I could give a flying fuck less what you do legal or not! Now understand if I'm on said jury I will go by the law, no hard feelings! The asshat that pulled the gun on me 1 1/2 years ago is still walking around free, his asshat lawyer keeps continuing the case. I'm starting to believe there is no justice anymore we cane depend on anybody else anymore hell I'm trusting the cops less and less everyday.

we have a legal system, not a justice system....remember that, and it makes it sooo much easier.

What he said.

I was serious but I will clearify now that you are not being such a, well, troll feeder. I have been thru a lot in my life and have three bullet holes in me from two different events. I choose not to be a victim and will never back down from a fight even one I am sure to lose so therefore I am always prepared and usually carry 2 and have a 3rd in the truck. I always have and always will carry in the bar because that is where most mouthy douche bags start shit. I do not however carry in the bar if I will be drinking like a champ. One or two yes I will still carry more than that I will leave it in the truck. I do not not go get hammered and act like a thug if that was the impression you got, I rarely even go to bars anymore I usually just have people over to the house to drink. Against the law,yes. Does everyone break a law or two, yes. I never start an altercation but I also never back down either so if I have to draw in a bar I will because it will be a defensive incident and I am willing to be judged by a jury of my peers for protecting myself. Hope that gives you a better understanding....If not, well, we can go back to the ball busting :)

Wait wait wait...... Unless something recent happened or I'm mistaken (both possible), one of those bullet holes was caused by the dying breathe of a mouse on a glue trap sitting upon a propane tank, and it was just a small fragment. :lol:

Wait wait wait...... Unless something recent happened or I'm mistaken (both possible), one of those bullet holes was caused by the dying breathe of a mouse on a glue trap sitting upon a propane tank, and it was just a small fragment. :lol:

Point blank mouse execution will cause karma shrapnel. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I got negative rep for citing www.infowars.com as a resource for news and information. I think Isaac's Papa is working for the New World Order to try and suppress the truth. :Dhttp://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=712878

Free copy of the... 08-22-2011 03:48 PM Isaac's Papa You forced my hand. I didn't want this for either of us.

Order some stuff from http://www.infowarsshop.com/ and you get a citizens handbook with the constitution, bill of rights, Declaration of independence, and a jurors handbook. Plus you'll get some cool Infowars bumper stickers!

Edited by alienpi