Riding in the snow...

scottie.harris

I love that Xmas vacation sled scene.

:lol:

When I was 18 and bought (paid by myself) my 1st 5.0 I remember going into snow covered parking lots and ripping the shit out of some donuts. Also, get going about 40mph and pull parking break and whip in circles with the G's sucking you in your seat. :lol: I'd be afraid to get caught doing that now that I'm 33 and wiser. I hate fines.

the "I'm trying to familarize myself with my car and how it acts in the snow so I can be safer on the roads in the event of loss of traction" excuse works pretty well ;)

my truck doesnt hardly feel the snow....i love having a 4x4 this time of year....now if only it was a manual trans

this is the first year I've had 4x4 (well that actually worked like its supposed to) and I will never go back

i agree...ive had a 4x4 before, but only used it off road, never drove one through the winter until now....its just nice being able to come to my girls house and park... my saab barely made it into the driveway, let alone into a parking spot, and my old truck i had to bring a shovel with me and shovel a spot to park in because it did so bad....it was to the point i just wouldnt bother coming here in the snow lol....ive never had a vehicle that was good in the snow before... supercharged rwd truck, turbo fwd car with summer tires....my little beater probe did alright though lol