Would you put your kid in one of these?

Casper

Yeah, there's no seatbelt guys.

As for the kid falling asleep, if your kid between the ages of 5 and 8 has a problem of falling asleep so much that they'd fall asleep on the back of a motorcycle, you might want to take them to a doctor.

My ex fell asleep nearly every long ride we took, including the ride home from pig iron in 09. She never managed to fall off.

Have you ever seen the head of a 4 year old in caparison to their body? Does a bobble head come to mind? Ever heard of inertia? Go ahead and put THAT type of physics nightmare at the top of the center of gravity on your motorcycle.

But I'm guessing it's intended audience is the Harley crowd. nevermind....

One side of me says WTF does a 5- 8 yo kid need to be on the bike for. The other side of me says' if I was a 5-8 yo kid I'd wanna ride too. I guess just like letting a kid shot a gun it all depends on the kid and how responsible they are. Hell I know 30yo people I wouldn't want on the back of my bike because their idiots and can't follow simple instructions.