What'd you get for Christmas?

tyler524

So far, tickets for U2 @ Heinz Field in July

Envious! I wanna take my boys to the Lansing show. I saw them back in '92 at the Palace

Got a Chatterbox today at my dads

Sweet... Which one? Will it link w/ Sam's & mine?

Isaac.

oh my....my dad came suprised the living shit out of me. Couple gift cards' date=' a $100 bill that said "for lap dances only" and a key. What was the key to you ask, his '65 GTO that we have been restoring for 2 years[/quote']

Toss up between you & Pauly! :D

Oh, it was a banner f*(king year at the old JRMMiii household. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Justin."

..this explains you being a liberal, j/k, that kinda sucks.

that is one thing that I could never sell. My dad has had it for 35 years
i nearly shit myself. Its not mine mine until hes too old to drive it but nonetheless I get to use it to take to shows and what not, which I'm sure I'll rarely do without him

76377_1579155953214_1065113833_31339949_1406016_n.jpg

76407_1579156753234_1065113833_31339957_2657319_n.jpg

Dude! Don't even let the thought of selling this thing come to mind. My dad gave me the keys to his '68 Mustang on my 16th birthday. It took a year to restore it and I drove it for a while but ended up selling it cause I needed a more reliable car for work. I cried when I saw it gone out of the drive way. Regret that decision pretty much everyday of my life! Will get one some day to fix up again. Maybe pass it down to my kids one day.

I got a wonderful little case of food poisoning for x-mas..... go me!! I believe it was from the food I brought home from the christmas party we had at work on thursday (it was mostly chicken). Ate some of that friday afternoon, then went over to my buddy Travis' house to spend the holiday weekend with him and his wife, and their families since I have no family near by (kind of my adopted families, lol). Friday night I had a headache, sore throat, and my eyes kinda hurt, like my sinuses were irritated or something, but otherwise felt OK (keep in mind I NEVER get sick, even when everybody else around me is). Went to bed, woke up saturday morning and almost immediately started throwing up, and kept throwing up from 8am to about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I couldn't keep down anything... a couple sips of water and 5 mins later it was back up. Took some pepto and my stomach finally started to settle down, and about 6 or so was feeling better, and I was finally able to drink some water and eat some food. Ended up eating an entire plate of food before the night was over. It sucked though cuz there was sooooo much good food. They made me a couple platefuls for later though and some to take home. Feeling MUCH better today!!

As for gifts... my family doesn't really do the whole gift exchange thing anymore, so I didn't get anything. We've all pretty much got whatever we need anyways, and figured it wasn't worth putting us all into debt each year buying stuff we really didn't 'need'. Most years recently we've all pitched in and made a donation to a charity, since they could use it a lot more than we could. Everything is kinda crazy for all of us this year, so we weren't able to do that this time, but I did still make a donation to St. Jude Childrens Hospital and the ASPCA. Wasn't a whole lot, but something at least