Trailer Building 101....

Jst2fst

Brah... there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Use it to its full potential. A cross-country trip isn't easy' date=' but most folks would be moar than happy to help you. Casper has some soft luggage for sale on the cheap. Ryan(hoblick) can mount some sport-tour tires for you on the cheap. There are plenty of guys that can inspect your bike and advise any service/repairs it may need to make the trip.

Use the site for it's intended purpose. Network the hell out of it... and have yourself a fucking adventure you'll remember long after you can't ride a Gixxar!!111!1 anymoar.[/quote']

I gotta run this idea across my buddy and see what he wants to do. I mean I like the idea just not too sold on it yet that's all.

I only wish I had the time or somones to do a cross country ride with. I think it would be an amazing unforgettable experience to do it. I am hoping to go on some longer rides next year but last year we did a ride to west Virginia and back in a day. It ended up being a good 14hr day on my 600rr and comfort was not an issue at all and that trip was done in the pouring rain.

I only wish I had the time or somones to do a cross country ride with. I think it would be an amazing unforgettable experience to do it. I am hoping to go on some longer rides next year but last year we did a ride to west Virginia and back in a day. It ended up being a good 14hr day on my 600rr and comfort was not an issue at all and that trip was done in the pouring rain.

Yea, 14hr sounds easy compared to a 36hour drive fro Ohio Seattle.

• 3 months later...
you guys still planning this trip or did you bail on it all together?

I'm still doing it solo, my buddies hours got cut at work and he's looking for a new job. I'm flying out and just shipping the bike everything is paid for already. Gonna be out there for a month or so. Anyone been here know of any good roads to ride on?