Sold my trailer, where to buy new one?

max power

I have a 6x12 enclosed Interstate trailer. I bought it out in Cali and it's been a really good trailer. Ramp door and side door on it and seems to be pretty light for an enclosed trailer. Might check out Interstate, but I can't be any help on where to buy them here in Ohio. I think they make flat beds too.

xfxe06.jpg

I have a 6x12 enclosed Interstate trailer. I bought it out in Cali and it's been a really good trailer. Ramp door and side door on it and seems to be pretty light for an enclosed trailer. Might check out Interstate, but I can't be any help on where to buy them here in Ohio. I think they make flat beds too.

xfxe06.jpg

Thats nice, but I need a lightweight landscape trailer to pull behind my 4 banger Yota, so enclosed trailers are out.

Looking for either 5x12 or 6x10, preferably used, but not beat to death.

Ya, i'm too busy and with the price of metal these days it's not worth it. i'm guessing $300 plus just for materials for one like the above craigs list posting (with used tires and wheels) and then time. I enjoy building them though.

http://www.leonardtrailers.com/

I just gave them $2300. I'd say tell them to give you a deal but they arn't much for dealing. Gives you a good grasp of what a good deal is on a used one.

Cheap Bike trailer.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/2134516983.html

Edited by Gump

Shawn, prolly gonna sell mine. You've seen it, damn nice and 7x12. Got some things going on that I'm gonna need cash to take care of Ben or Jason prolly filled you in on that by now. Trailer, Sumo and F4i are prolly gonna go and just keep the RR. Get ahold of me if you wanna talk about it.

hey MT - hope everything works out bud, you can donate the f4i to me and use it as a tax write off to help you out!! tax season is right around the corner :)

Need unaccounted for cash, not a tax deduction sorry. Will make you a hell of a deal though.

Ah dang not the trailer!

Yea, well not what I want to do but wanna make the situation as easy on everyone involved as I can. You already saw the prize at the end of tunnel so hopefully you understand.

• 1 month later...

fuck leonardtrailers.com went ther to look at trailer & the the salesman got my # & thay called me for a year so if any buddys got a salesman or is one

don't F'ing call people more than once in the real world people dont have time for bull shit & let good fast service & easy no bull shit Communication sell shit dime bag says https://majestictrailer.com/ gots good service

How long you gonna keep it, and how often are you gonna use it? Also, how many miles are you gonna put on it? I broke down and bought an aluminum Triton snowmobile trailer. Got tired of chasing rust on steel ones that I had. Typically much cheaper on CL up near Toledo/ Detroit due to those folks actually still having snowmobiles. VERY light.