Homeless man w/golden radio voice in Columbus, OH

eggs

someone called into the radio this morning and said that he is not clean, still smokes crack.

someone else posted it on their FB and said that he comes in and steals from their store all the time lol.

someone called into the radio this morning and said that he is not clean, still smokes crack.

someone else posted it on their FB and said that he comes in and steals from their store all the time lol.

Sounds like he should fit right in with the other celebrities in hollywood

• Upvote 1

There are always haters, whether thats true or not.

If I was homeless, id probably steal to get by also.

what a scum bag, he has been to prison, he is a drunk, was addicted to drugs. He deserves to be homeless, I will have to say he landed himself on hudson. the thing that makes me mad is there are millions of good hard working people looking for jobs that are not out there and some loser makes it on tv and everyone wants to hire him. What a shame everyone wants to feel bad for him but noone should, The only Thing I like about this is that clevland wants him, what a suprise he would fit in great up there with all the other bums and drug addicts. The only good thing I see in this story is he will not be standing along our roads in columbus anymore. There are homeless shelters for a reason, tax money goes to help, homme, and feed people. The reson that the people on the street dont take advantage of these services is because he is still a drunk and cant drink there

The only Thing I like about this is that clevland wants him, what a suprise he would fit in great up there with all the other bums and drug addicts

I want to yell at you for said comments but in regards to the actual city of cleveland I can't because its not terribly inaccurate

what a scum bag, he has been to prison, he is a drunk, was addicted to drugs. He deserves to be homeless, I will have to say he landed himself on hudson. the thing that makes me mad is there are millions of good hard working people looking for jobs that are not out there and some loser makes it on tv and everyone wants to hire him. What a shame everyone wants to feel bad for him but noone should, The only Thing I like about this is that clevland wants him, what a suprise he would fit in great up there with all the other bums and drug addicts. The only good thing I see in this story is he will not be standing along our roads in columbus anymore. There are homeless shelters for a reason, tax money goes to help, homme, and feed people. The reson that the people on the street dont take advantage of these services is because he is still a drunk and cant drink there

This is officially the white trash post of the year, it should be a great honor because there is some stiff competition.

Another vote for the how many chances does this guy need category. Though I'm very liberal by nature, this guy has created his own downfall, while there are many who, by one reason or another, haven't had the chance to stand. I know a well educated single parent working at Red Lobster, just to make it without a "real" job. Maybe she should get hooked on crack, get arrested a dozen times, not take a shower for a month, then hold up a sign saying she wants to use her God given talents as an author. Hell, maybe I should do something like that, because I'm so underemployed right now I want to punch a clown. Fuck.

Another vote for the how many chances does this guy need category. Though I'm very liberal by nature, this guy has created his own downfall, while there are many who, by one reason or another, haven't had the chance to stand. I know a well educated single parent working at Red Lobster, just to make it without a "real" job. Maybe she should get hooked on crack, get arrested a dozen times, not take a shower for a month, then hold up a sign saying she wants to use her God given talents as an author. Hell, maybe I should do something like that, because I'm so underemployed right now I want to punch a clown. Fuck.

8/10. Not your best work, but it certainly isn't your worse and it might get a nibble from a noob.

Honestly I just wanted to fire some people up because people are acting like this fool is a god or something, Im glad to see it worked and sorry if I offended any of the suckers that gave this guy their hard earned money

-1/10. If you're going to troll, troll all the way. Don't half-ass it by apologizing.

8/10. Not your best work, but it certainly isn't your worse and it might get a nibble from a noob.
Noob nibbles are good...:D

I was once so poor, I survived on noob nibbles for a MONTH!

This guy is all over the news, they mentioned he has 3 outstanding warrents in Columbus. So again I find myself asking why are people putting a criminal on tv then flying him to New York and offering him jobs? What a positive role model

Have you ever heard of the nfl or nba?