Ice riding 1-9-11 buckeye lake

attackpainter

Stopped by on the way home from Woodbury.

It's chilly out there... Duh. :eek:

Saw my buddy Brett from dart league with his old TT500 givin' it hell.

You idiots, err, guys do this most weekends, assuming the lake's frozen?

It went through the ice on Saturday. If anyone knows the owner, my father inlaw lives right there and said he would get it out for a small fee.

Edited by Ron505

I don't think there is a good way to pull it out.

If it's fallen through, the ice around it is pretty weak. I wouldn't want to go near it. Assuming you could find someone willing to get a tow strap hooked up, that's still not going to lift it up and back onto the surface of the ice.

at best, it gets pulled to shore, breaking through the ice along the way, and drowning itself even further...

The owner of that quad can go fuck himself. We plowed that track for 2 hours and purposley had left water on it so it could refreeze over night. He was told 5 times it was not safe and could not support the weight of his quad. The ranger is having a dive team come in and will place an airbag underneath and remove it at owners expense.

The owner of that quad can go fuck himself. We plowed that track for 2 hours and purposley had left water on it so it could refreeze over night. He was told 5 times it was not safe and could not support the weight of his quad. The ranger is having a dive team come in and will place an airbag underneath and remove it at owners expense.

Yeah, I heard.....freakin $400! :eek: I can do it for $399!