spring ride for 1000rrrider

Hutch

Hey Todd we will have to get uncle punk down here this spring to lead us on one of his demon releasing rides. After this winter you could probably use it. And I just need another good face melting ride. :D

I'd be down for that.

why don't we have a 1000rrrider track day extravaganza? we'll just all show up at the ohio riders track day (if we ever plan one) and then hire some umbrella girls who are excessively motivated by money to do things to a midget that is potentially illegal in 13 states.

• Upvote 2

why don't we have a 1000rrrider track day extravaganza? we'll just all show up at the ohio riders track day (if we ever plan one) and then hire some umbrella girls who are excessively motivated by money to do things to a midget that is potentially illegal in 13 states.

I'm starting to like you more and more

I agree to these terms

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Todd we will have to get uncle punk down here this spring to lead us on one of his demon releasing rides. After this winter you could probably use it. And I just need another good face melting ride. :D

I would love to do a ride with you guys again next year but it might take me a few rides to get used to clutching with three fingers. My hand was killing me the last eighty miles riding home on that last ride and I only rode 260 miles that day.

That last ride wasn't posted we just hooked up to ride and we had all ridden with each other before except for the guy who went down. No one needed to be reined in because everyone had enough experience to not ride over their head or get sucked into riding with a group or trying to keep up. It was not a group ride friendly pace it was an out fucking around with your buddies being stupid pace that directly led to that guy going down. (Somewhat my fault for being selfish and not wanting to sacrifice my first ride in three months. I didn’t expect him to be with you guys and should have gone out on my own instead of riding with someone new.) I will not ride that pace on a posted group ride it will only lead to problems. We can still do any route of Todd's choosing but if it's going to be a posted ride the pace will be dictated by normal group ride etiquette. Which can still be fun, right?

Sounds good to me and I didn't know we was hooking up with you that day or that guy wouldn't been invited. Anyways we will have to come up with some secret text for secert ride for only a few.

Anyone know how he made out after he took himself to the hospital?

I like the secret ride pace very much, it makes me grin.

Whatever you want little buddy this ride would be for you to exercise the demons. Only the cool kids ride CBR1000RR's right.

People might be able to catch 3-finger Punk.

I have a special wave for you that looks like a peace sign now but it's speaking a new coded message.

We will be doing planned rides this year so I don't mind doing one not posted for a special occasion. We all met because of this site and I learned most of the roads I know because of this site. I like group rides, they are fun for me and I learn or meet, something or someone cool from every one of them.

Whatever you want little buddy this ride would be for you to exercise the demons. Only the cool kids ride CBR1000RR's right.

The demons get exercised more now than they ever did before the split. I've not been totally open with many people yet because the divorce isnt final just yet, very soon though. There is a silver lining, you'll meet her Saturday and several others have met her already. I'm not exactly lonely ;).

You are gonna be at the Kennedy both again right?