Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day / April Ride and Eat 4/9/11

Casper

I remember this bike dyno pulling two bikes at a little over 200hp.

That covers most bikes, I would hope.

I forget what the stated HP limit on the bike dyno is.

It's in some old thread somewhere...

edit: nm, I see the thread split... no limit up to physical limit of wheel slip on rollers.

sounds like in the mid 400s minimum. Unknown maximum.

Edited by ReconRat

So food..... I'm thinking screw the cookout thing. I just have nightmares of last year's wind storm, and me trying to grill in it. LOL. I'm thinking Roosters right down the street after the dynoing festivities. What do you all think?

So food..... I'm thinking screw the cookout thing. I just have nightmares of last year's wind storm, and me trying to grill in it. LOL. I'm thinking Roosters right down the street after the dynoing festivities. What do you all think?

That sounds like a good idea but is roosters going to be a large enough venue? Maybe we should choose a place with more seats or a party room. Or we could order carry out and go pick it up. Should be interesting to see people juggling wings and trying to control their bike through Broad street traffic.

i know the weather will change about 10x between now and then but is it looking any good?

If I can make it and the weather is good I'm either gonna ride down saturday AM or if i can pick up a bike I'll just trailer down friday which means i'll be staying over about 5 mins from Iron Pony

How about Jeds? It's just a little jaunt up 270.
Jeds sounds good.

Don't we have to get on the highway to get to Jeds? If thats the case only about 3 of us can legally get there.

Jussayin'. :D