1.01 CT Diamond Engagement Ring For Sale

vw151

http://columbus.craigslist.org/jwl/2174384313.html

For those interested, this is a fantastic ring. Please look at the Craigslist add and let me know if you are interested.

I have it listed at $7999. Make me a reasonable offer and it could be yours.

Here are some pics if you don't want to click through

ring2.jpg

ring1.jpg

Giacert.jpg

appraisal.jpg

thats a real nice ring. Ironically looks exactly like the one a girl I was dating wanted. I promptly told her to GTFO

good luck selling that thing, i have a 1/2 carat engagement ring i have been trying to get rid of for like a year now.

aren't you like 18? seriously what is with kids these days :wtf:

Look into asian jewelry stores, specifically vietnamese. You can normally go to them to sell back jewelry at a fair market price. My mom does it all the time when the gold market goes up, and she always does fairly well.

You might have a hard time finding these in ohio...better chance in chicago.

remember, nothing says "i love you" like a superficial and over-valued rock clawed from the guts of the earth by slave labor.

Yeah. But being chained to someone until death is totally Metal! :badgerrock:

selling jewelry like that is a bitch... I hope you get what your asking for it but in my mind i think you'll get 1/4 to a 1/2 of your asking price because the market is saturated with no one buying. Good luck though!

I already have a pretty good idea of what I can get at a jewlery store and on CL, I'm open to offers, the worst I'll say is no. I don't expect to make a mint on it but the diamond is really good quality. specifically the fact that it has a D color rating and is GIA certified I'm hoping will help me out.

I already have a pretty good idea of what I can get at a jewlery store and on CL, I'm open to offers, the worst I'll say is no. I don't expect to make a mint on it but the diamond is really good quality. specifically the fact that it has a D color rating and is GIA certified I'm hoping will help me out.

+1 D in color is really rare! Not a bad size too! You are probably better off selling JUST the diamond, and then the mounting somewhere else.. The diamond alone should bring in 6 all day

+1 D in color is really rare! Not a bad size too! You are probably better off selling JUST the diamond, and then the mounting somewhere else.. The diamond alone should bring in 6 all day

Well, the value is in the center stone for sure. I'll separate if necessary but need to get offers and see what people want.

BTW, thanks to all those being supportive. The break up was hard.

Edited by vw151

Not that I think this will happen, but if anyone would like to trade a KTM 2-stroke dirt bike as part of their payment, we might be able to work something out. I'd like a 250. That or a 4cylinder truck with a manual transmission. Looking at old Isuzu's Toyota's and Nissan's between 1k and 2k in value. Just want something rough that runs good.