What is Tapatalk?

Casper

I've had a few people ask about Tapatalk. It is installed on Ohio Riders. Here's a description from Tapatalk's website:

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:

77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

• Upvote 1

It's for people with no life that are so addicted to the internet that they need access to it everywhere they go. If you have to access chat forums when you're outside of the house that is sad and a sign that you need help because you are officially addicted to an online lifestyle.

Edited by NinjaNick

It's for people with no life that are so addicted to the internet that they need access to it everywhere they go. If you have to access chat forums when you're outside of the house that is sad and a sign that you need help because you are officially addicted to an online lifestyle.

Okay gramps.

:dunno: I just use the real site in a browser on my phone. I guess I just don't need an app for each and every thing.

using it in tapatalk makes it like 10 times faster cuz it doesnt have to load a bunch of pics and ads

EDIT: It's not free... bummer. $2.99

it is if your jailbroken lol

:dunno: I just use the real site in a browser on my phone. I guess I just don't need an app for each and every thing.

using it in tapatalk makes it like 10 times faster cuz it doesnt have to load a bunch of pics and ads

EDIT: It's not free... bummer. $2.99

it is if your jailbroken lol

or rooted in the android community. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey Nick... Can you increase your font size? I'm havin' a hard time viewin' it on my blackberry

• 2 weeks later...
Fail!!! :( I was going to install it, till I seen it was 3 bucks. I don't need on here that bad. The Browser on my phone does fine

That's why I was reluctant to install it. We see none of that money. So essentially, Tapatalk is making money hand over fist by simply displaying other people's content. But some people wanted to be able to use it, so I set it up. I personally won't buy it.

I had no idea what it was' date=' I had to google it when I saw that thread asking about it.

I guess I'm out of touch since I use my phone to make PHONE CALLS :dunno:[/quote']

+1

Didn't you know the iPhone is really a music player/toy with the ability to make phones (sometimes) as an added bonus

I thought you had to root it to install App Planet? App planet is the same as Cydia or Rock on the iPhone.

I'm just spitballin' here, but I'm gonna guess, not only is Sam's droid not rooted... But you just lost him with your last comment :lol: