Worlds most powerful stock bike?

NinjaNick

That swingarm is insane! They could have made it and the rear fender out of one 2 foot chunk of alloy and called it a day. That exhaust is discusting and the oil pan is WAY too exposed for my comfort. I like the 90 degree v6 idea but damn don't forget to put sliders on it cause you will loose the radiator hose on a tight right. You would think you could make it narrower than a standard 4 cyl because you have one less cylinder in the width measurement! Oh well more R&D.

I think they fail on the "most powerful"

http://marineturbine.com/motorcycles.asp

420 hp > 240 hp every day of the week that ends in d.a.y.

I'd love to have that. I will point out that their facts are wrong. They said, "has been clocked at a record breaking 227-mph." That's been been done sooo long ago. Hell as of October it's 278.6mph, before that was 264mph, etc...

I'd love to have that. I will point out that their facts are wrong. They said, "has been clocked at a record breaking 227-mph." That's been been done sooo long ago. Hell as of October it's 278.6mph, before that was 264mph, etc...

on a stock bike? ive never seen a stock bike run 278mph...what did i miss?

on a stock bike? ive never seen a stock bike run 278mph...what did i miss?

That doesn't have to be stated. They didn't state it anyway either. I got the fastest bike with a SpeedoDRD unit installed then. :D:nono::p Is a turbine motor a stock motorcycle motor? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Edited by NinjaNick

That doesn't have to be stated. They didn't state it anyway either. I got the fastest bike with a SpeedoDRD unit installed then. :D:nono::p Is a turbine motor a stock motorcycle motor? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

i would assume so, since its listed as a "production" bike technically....therefore, whatever its produced with would be "stock"