Bad324

Which one?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Red/Black
    • Phoenix Edition
    • hookers and blow theme
    • Green Hornet

Yeah.. spend the thousands on gear' date=' track days and ice cream cake.[/quote']

+1000.

But if this doesn't work for you, the pheonix is more unique. I personally don't like the cookie cutter. Blue Yamis, Green Kawis, Red Hondas, etc...

Keep in mind though, if you need to replace the plastics due to a crash or something, it will be a lot more expensive to replace and a lot harder to find used and in good shape. Trust me, I know from personal experience.

Hence, go with IP's idea.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Phoenix because since the first time I saw it I knew I needed it and if I don't get it I'm just going to get bored with the red one and try to flip it I'm sure.

Either way its going to be a street bike that MIGHT have a small shot at hitting a track but doesn't seem likely this year yet

Cool. Now that you've picked it out, when do you plan on learning how to ride it?

wellll its not the final answer because every time I've mentioned to the guy with the red one that I was waiting on the Phoenix guy hes dropped his price more. So we'll see what happens with that :D

if I get the Phoenix why do I need to learn to ride it, its all about how you look standing next to it at bike night :dunno:

• Upvote 1

wellll its not the final answer because every time I've mentioned to the guy with the red one that I was waiting on the Phoenix guy hes dropped his price more. So we'll see what happens with that :D

if I get the Phoenix why do I need to learn to ride it, its all about how you look standing next to it at bike night :dunno:

Yeah knowing first hand your not the best person to ride behind... cough* slow * cough...

:D hey now im sure youll improve in the years to come..

• Upvote 1

Yeah knowing first hand your not the best person to ride behind... cough* slow * cough...

i was stuck behind a damn scooter and rebel and wasn't about to get 8-10 bikes to pass them on blind corners :p

the 09's i'm looking at are both less than either of those. As much as I do like R6's, I want another CBR for now

Yeah, you definitely don't want the R6 over the CBR. When I got that 07 CBR last year, it ruined me on the R6 comfort wise. I never realized how uncomfortable the R6 was until I got the CBR and GSXR. I actually just sold the r6 this week, so we're down to 2 bikes now.

two 09s under 6k? do they have a billion miles?

and ones 500 cheaper, so thats 5500 max...you also said he keeps coming down...youre already stealing the bike from him, no need to haggle any farther lol

Goddammit. :mad:

woops I mis read the ad for the 06 so my claim is only half accurate :lol:

Edited by Bad324