cheap holsters

Steve Butters

New Albany has a decent selection of leather. Prices aren't horrible. Vances has the DeSantus nylon holsters so I would assume buckeye does as well.

NASR sells HK as one of their main brands as well.

Edited by C-bus

New Albany has a decent selection of leather. Prices aren't horrible. Vances has the DeSantus nylon holsters so I would assume buckeye does as well.

NASR sells HK as one of their main brands as well.

cool...i think ill check here first then, might be making a trip there soon anyways...thanks!

If NASR is big on the HK, I would think they'd be good for accessories for them. Neither Buckeye or Gander seemed to have much for my XD, but I didn't get to look around much at Gander, the wife was outside waiting when I went there to get cleaning supplies. I need to buy some more ammo, so a trip to Gander and/or Buckeye is coming up. I knew I should've bought more when I bought the gun! :lol:

If NASR is big on the HK, I would think they'd be good for accessories for them. Neither Buckeye or Gander seemed to have much for my XD, but I didn't get to look around much at Gander, the wife was outside waiting when I went there to get cleaning supplies. I need to buy some more ammo, so a trip to Gander and/or Buckeye is coming up. I knew I should've bought more when I bought the gun! :lol:

Cabela's.

If you want you can try my MTAC holster. I think it may be a bit more than you wanna spend but let me know if you wanna try it. here are a few pics of it....

picture.php?albumid=912&pictureid=10060&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=912&pictureid=10058&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=912&pictureid=10057&thumb=1

that looks almost the same as the one i posted you can make yourself for $20. just saying. ;)

Range time is usually $12 an hour per lane. I loved it when my buddy had his range open Trigger Time in Massillon. i shot all day there for free. Did some Bullseye, IDPA and alot of scenario shooting. I'm really debating on open a small indoor range. Now the closest one to me is is in Canal Fulton. screw that.

yea you mentioned that one while i was over there...the pics are too small to tell, does it have belt loops or are those clips that just slide over your belt? is the cant adjustable?

They are clips, and yes the cant is adjustable.

that looks almost the same as the one i posted you can make yourself for $20. just saying. ;)

yeah, it looks about the same, but I'll bet mine is better quality. Also the MTAC allows you to swap the kydex shell, so you can use the holster for multiple different guns. I think I paid $72 for mine.

lol its not exactly a cheap holster only thread, im not opposed to spending more for one...just wanted to get opinions on if those cheap ones were any good and to see what other people were using...i couldnt find nice holsters that didnt use belt loops, which is all i was wondering about, because i dont want belt loops because i will be carrying in shorts sometimes...climbing shorts are nice, theyre like basketball shorts but have a thick elastic band and can hold up the weight of the gun...i can toss it in the pocket of them lol, but the grip sticks out some

i couldnt find nice holsters that didnt use belt loops

Even with a belt the loops are a PITA. You will want to be able to get it off easily and drop it in the glove box for example.....gotta stand in the parking lot and take your belt off...total PITA.