Chilly Ride Tonight

Jst2fst

Just got back from the gym and rode the bike. People would think your from

Another planet when they see you riding when it's this cold out. At the gas station a guy says "It's a bit too cold to be riding eh also nice bike" as he drove away in his truck. Said nope not to cold and thanks and continued on my way. Still feels good to ride even this cold clears up the sinuses pretty well.

Edited by Jst2fst

I rode to work. It will be chilly going home at 9.

Yea you enjoy that my bikes up till next weekend I think time for some gps modifications and maintenance before I for get to do it when it gets warmer.

I only know of FTP = fuck the police. I never heard of it used differently. What are you meaning by FTP?

It was a typo I'm using my iTouch and it did an auto correct meant to say from.

Hypothermia sets in quickly. First thing to go is reaction time and motor control. Been there, done that, fuck that. :lol:

Indeed, I tried 100 miles at 40F last year. Brain went dull and slow. (Duller than normal.) Cold was radiating out of my bones and muscles after I stopped. Very weird feeling.

There's been quite a few people asking me if it's too cold outside. Having the right gear helps immensely. I've been testing my Gerbing's jacket liner and pants and both passed with flying colors. I'm warmer in this stuff than I am in my car! :)