Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - April 16 2011

jbot

i guess you could ride one or the other bike (600rr or ktm), depending on whatever it is i'm not riding during the session i'm out with break it you bought it rule in effect. isn't the honda ready to rock?

haha do it.

i have a 690 smc that i'll probably be switching back and forth from the 600rr with. still trying to decide if i'm bringing the ktm or 600rr or both.

if you're seriously interested in riding, i can try to bring both for sure.

i think KTM days makes you pay for damages... from what i understand, they charge parts close to cost and maybe some labor. i would just make you buy the bike at what i have into it lol

no, but seriously, i would.

lol

but for seriously.

If anyone is renting a suit for this weekend, mine will likely be for sale within the next week.

I am hesitant to post it for sale before the new one arrives and I try it on, but if someone was planning on renting this weekend and I can save them a few bucks by avoiding that, I live pretty close to the track and wouldn't mind an excuse to stop by.

Both :-)

I would hate to have something happen though...Im actually looking at doing one of the KTM days at Mid Ohio later this year...at least there are insurances in place if I wad the bike...

KTM days due not have insurance if you wad it up, you pay for what you break at cost usually. Each case is handled individually.

so....i wonder if friday is sold out yet...you gonna be there running for friday?

Craig, Jinu and I will not be running till Saturday morning. I know Craig and I will be getting there Friday night, Jinu will be getting there Saturday morning.

actually, now that i think about it, the guy i bought the ktm from said since he ripped out of the air box, and put a pod filter over the TB, he recommended that i not ride it in pouring rain.

so maybe i'll just bring the cbr.

Weekend forecast...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/oh/garrettsville/44231/forecast-weekends.asp

I will be bring the rain suit and old boots and gloves for sure

Thats the forecast i was looking at when everybody said i was retarded. lol. A few days ago they said 60 with rain friday night into saturday morning. wich could mean the rain is done and over with before we even wake up. Thats what i was going by. Still hoping for the best.

Thats the forecast i was looking at when everybody said i was retarded. lol. A few days ago they said 60 with rain friday night into saturday morning. wich could mean the rain is done and over with before we even wake up. Thats what i was going by. Still hoping for the best.

Hoping for the best also but I am still bring some older gear in case for the bad weather.

BTW did everyone figure out ride share and traveling situations. How many of you are coming up Friday night and how many of you are driving up on Saturday morning? If someone from C-bus still needs a ride share I know SJC 1000RR still has a trailer spot open.

I think I'm going to shoot for may. Only going to have the funds for maybe 3 days this year I want them to have a little better weather. I'm still thinking about coming and hanging out

Could always hitch a ride with grape and come out and hang out with everyone.