Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - April 16 2011

jbot

Who's got rain tires?

If it rains, I don't want to be the only one out there (novice with rain's, LOL)

i'll be on dunflops Q2 or pilot power 2ct (depending on which bike i ride). rains are unnecessary for a novice day... but hell, if you got them, use them. i'm trying to remain optimistic about the weather.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed....but by chance does anyone know if you can receive a voucher for another day....I read their website and said the track day would be happening regardless of the weather...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed....but by chance does anyone know if you can receive a voucher for another day....I read their website and said the track day would be happening regardless of the weather...

That would be a question for Todd. I have no clue.

i'll be on dunflops Q2 or pilot power 2ct (depending on which bike i ride). rains are unnecessary for a novice day... but hell, if you got them, use them. i'm trying to remain optimistic about the weather.

Q2's here also. I'm coming to the track with the rains on, that way it will be sunny and nice, LOL. Changing to the Q2's won't be a hassle. Just doin' my part.

You can email todd at info@motoseries.com however I am going to guess you will be informed the event is held rain or shine and you have to run. Other orgs are the same, none of us were wanting to run in bad weather but have to go with what we have. Also from the forecast I have seen it doesn't look like it will be raining the entire day and the track supposedly has good grip in the rain.

i'll be there friday and maybe saturday for the race school....i was on a black 03 cbr last year but this time i'll be on a beat up looking 2nd gen sv......if its shitty looking and has a nasty dented orange tank thats me.......if its all black with a dented tank thats me....havent painted it yet and dont know if i'll have the time.....if you see me feel free to say hi, i'll be there with my dad.

Its going to be my first time riding an sv so it should be a good time......i'm sure i'll be sorting out stuff all night......rain or shine dont care just want to ride!

i'll be there friday and maybe saturday for the race school....i was on a black 03 cbr last year but this time i'll be on a beat up looking 2nd gen sv......if its shitty looking and has a nasty dented orange tank thats me.......if its all black with a dented tank thats me....havent painted it yet and dont know if i'll have the time.....if you see me feel free to say hi, i'll be there with my dad.

Its going to be my first time riding an sv so it should be a good time......i'm sure i'll be sorting out stuff all night......rain or shine dont care just want to ride!

Make sure to come find us Friday night or Saturday morning

i was actually right next to you the last nelson track day of the year.....swear im not a stalker haha...i just remember that bike.....u had a zuma too if i remember correctly

Yep, were you with the SV guys?

look for the most hideous blue 600rr you can find, and that'll be us. well, me anyway... the others may have wisely decided to park far far away at that point.

what happen to the bubble bee look

i decided it wasn't hideous enough. so it is now mostly awful blue with the front fender and tail section OEM yellow.

oh yeah, it's that bad.