Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Steve let me know if you plan to go in May. I am in, but looking to split costs with someone coming up from here. Figure being local helps with loading etc. Thanks bro.

Hey turd nugget.. Josh and I are going up... We are doing the race school and prob racing on Sunday..

yes, i'm being lazy and not looking this up because I know Craig and/or Jinu know the answer:

- what do races cost with Moto Series (sprints)?

- I know they honor a WERA license for $25 "guest" fee, but will they be cool with a provisional novice license? I have no problem wearing an orange shirt or something, I just don't want to pay for another race school.

yes, i'm being lazy and not looking this up because I know Craig and/or Jinu know the answer:

- I know they honor a WERA license for $25 "guest" fee, but will they be cool with a provisional novice license? I have no problem wearing an orange shirt or something, I just don't want to pay for another race school.

$80 for your first race, $60 for your second race, $40 for your third race, $20 each for 4+ races

$30 for weekend license

Talk to Todd, but I am pretty sure he will allow you to ride with provisional novice and wear the orange shirt.

I know he did let provisional novice from WERA run last year but I would just check to make sure nothing has changed.

I'l talk to Todd on Saturday and see what he says. Either way, I'm cool with his decision, but if he has any concerns, I'll give him the chance to watch me on track or have me take their written test, or whatever.

What's he riding these days?

Will do man. Gonna wait till it gets a bit closer to the date to register. My wera race is the 30th/1st at nelson.

Steve let me know if you plan to go in May. I am in, but looking to split costs with someone coming up from here. Figure being local helps with loading etc. Thanks bro.

I almost always camp at every track I go to. Hotels are for rich folk.

W/ nelson, I only live 40 mins from the track though, so I might not show up until Saturday morning.

the actual paddock area at Nelson is crowded, but if you go out into the infield area (where all the abandoned RV's used to be - possibly still are), you can get a more secluded area to set up your tent. I'd be more concerned with finding high ground though, in case it's wet, or has been in the last few days.

We stayed at a hotel this time because we didn't want mud and rain to get in our manginas, as long as the forecast is for dry weather I will be sleeping in a a tent on Friday night, or possibly my sister is coming up for the weekend and she's bringing her camper but either way this time I will be at tue track Friday night.