Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Hehe I'm a master at run offs down @ jennings:D

2 yrs in a row:nono:

did you miss 8 and come out on 10? I did that a few years ago, forgot what to do when I saw the checkered flag (not sure if they still throw it in 7 or not).

he just takes pics and post them to buy. If you want a bunch of them next time I would hit him up in the morning and he will look out for you.

Im hoping he got some good ones of me this time. I was disappointed last time.

Im hoping he got some good ones of me this time. I was disappointed last time.

Yeah I kinda blame the last ones on the weather. We weren't really going fast enough to show any sense of speed. Not enough lean angle, kinda just cruising. They should be better this time with the dry runs we had

did you miss 8 and come out on 10? I did that a few years ago, forgot what to do when I saw the checkered flag (not sure if they still throw it in 7 or not).

Lol. Last year I didn't brake in time, and went from 3 to 5:D

This yr, whole diff story

Blue, you didn't happen to find a mini air pressure gauge stuck to your ez-up did ya? If so I'll get it from ya next time around.

Yeah he has it, that gauge was off 5 psi compared to another one of our gauges fyi

did we leave that stuck to the roof of the trailer? Yea you may want to check into a different gauge.

Which way was it off? My tires actually looked pretty good after this round at nelson's. Last time they were pretty gummed up and looked greasy. Please advise on a reliable gauge to buy. Thanks bitches.

Blue, you didn't happen to find a mini air pressure gauge stuck to your ez-up did ya? If so I'll get it from ya next time around.

hahaha i grabbed it from craig, and i now has it in my possession. i was forgot to tell you thanks for leaving the bread for the puppy. i woke up and was like, "SHIT, BREAD!" the puppy thanks you for not letting me be a total failure of a dog owner.

got mine from harbor freight, it is NOT an accugage, but seems to be accurate so far. i don't remember what I paid, but I think it was less than $10. i'd pay the extra couple bucks and get the accugage.

hahaha i grabbed it from craig, and i now has it in my possession. i was forgot to tell you thanks for leaving the bread for the puppy. i woke up and was like, "SHIT, BREAD!" the puppy thanks you for not letting me be a total failure of a dog owner.

imagejpeg_2_37.jpg

2011-05-15094640.jpg

Looks like a responsible pet owner to me...that or keeping dinner warm not 100%

it was reading low. I have an acugauge from advance auto think it was around $15

Yeah I believe my last track day at Nelson's I had the accurate gauge and had 30/30 in the tires. The tires were pretty gummy and looked a little greasy. So if my mini gauge was reading low I probably need just a hair higher PSI so the tires don't get so hot.

• Upvote 1