Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

emailed him. Hopes he gets back to me soon. He's a hard guy to get a hold of. I was actually still waiting for credit from the april track day when i forgot to use the discount code when signing up.

That's the same thing that happened to me. I waited to see if there was a April discount and then I ended up paying the $150. No coupon and no April discount plus late fee. Didn't think to email him...what's his email? See if maybe I can get some sympathy and credit for the next track day or some money back. :(

for the guys who are gonna wait last minute to sign up, definitely take cash with you.

to get a hold of him, his email: info at motoseries com

if you can't get a hold of him on the phone, leave a voicemail. he's usually good about getting back to people, especially customers.

^ agreed. Didn't get my April credit abs I heard he was crediting some of April back. Standout are you just going for Saturday?

Yeah. I'm just going Saturday. If the weather clears up i might stay til sunday but i doubt it. Driving up Friday around the time we left last time. U and grapesmuggler getting a hotel again?

Yeah. I'm just going Saturday. If the weather clears up i might stay til sunday but i doubt it. Driving up Friday around the time we left last time. U and grapesmuggler getting a hotel again?

Ya we are.

That's the same thing that happened to me. I waited to see if there was a April discount and then I ended up paying the $150. No coupon and no April discount plus late fee. Didn't think to email him...what's his email? See if maybe I can get some sympathy and credit for the next track day or some money back. :(

Discount is not valid if you wait till the last second, the discount is to help those that are willing to register early. If you had to pay a late fee than you obviously waited to long to even have a chance at a discount.

I'm still in and plan on sleeping in my trailer Saturday night. After the track day I'll be having a few beers and cooking on the grill. I have a reserved steak for jbot and blue if they are going to be around. So that leaves 2 extra steaks for whoever is around. I know some of you are hoteling it but who is all planning on staying at the track that evening?

I signed up early for April but didn't use the code. I emailed him that day and explained to him and he told me I would be issued a credit just haven't seen it. Our situations are a little different.

I wasn't referring to you with my comment, I know there were some people that registered on time and forgot to use the code. Todd is a very busy guy, keep in mind this is something he runs on the side, he has a normal job like everyone else. Follow up with him about it on Saturday and I am sure he will take care of it.

I wasn't referring to you with my comment, I know there were some people that registered on time and forgot to use the code. Todd is a very busy guy, keep in mind this is something he runs on the side, he has a normal job like everyone else. Follow up with him about it on Saturday and I am sure he will take care of it.

I know. That was meant for captainkeyes. U gonna be coaching Saturday? How's the bike doing?

I don't think I am going to make it Saturday now. There is an 80% chance of thunder storms now and I don't know how I am going to get my bike in my truck. I built a ramp but my plastics rub when trying to actually get it in but I can take them off. I don't have anyone to help out with unloading or loading it back up so I will probably sit this one out

I'm still in and plan on sleeping in my trailer Saturday night. After the track day I'll be having a few beers and cooking on the grill. I have a reserved steak for jbot and blue if they are going to be around. So that leaves 2 extra steaks for whoever is around. I know some of you are hoteling it but who is all planning on staying at the track that evening?

I will be staying in my trailer friday and Saturday night. I would love to eat your meat. :eek:

I don't think I am going to make it Saturday now. There is an 80% chance of thunder storms now and I don't know how I am going to get my bike in my truck. I built a ramp but my plastics rub when trying to actually get it in but I can take them off. I don't have anyone to help out with unloading or loading it back up so I will probably sit this one out

There are more then enough "friendly" people at the track tha can help you unload and load your bike up!

you are the bestest evar! want us to bring anything other a few bucks for the meats?

Holiday inn off of state route 5. Lordstown newton falls I believe.

did you check with the econo lodge across the street from the holiday inn? when i was there may 1, holiday inn was ~100 for one night whereas the econo lodge was ~45.

you are the bestest evar! want us to bring anything other a few bucks for the meats?

No problem. I have a couple bags of chips to go with the steaks. I was just keeping it simple. So I think we're good.

What time does the gates open in the morning? I might try and get a spot in the vicinity of Craig.