2 cruiser bikes down on route 83

Disclaimer

2 BIKES DOWN ON ROUTE 83

Via: http://tmcnews.blogspot.com/2011/03/2-bikes-down-on-route-83.html

TMCNEWS.NET%2B001.jpgEaton Township – Three people were taken to the hospital Friday night after a collision between two motorcycles on Route 83 in Eaton Township.

TMCNEWS.NET%2B004.jpgTrooper Lance Deshuk of the Ohio State Highway Patrol said the two bikes were traveling northbound on Route 83 just north of Route 82 at the time of the crash. “The bikes were riding staggered and at some point the two bikes came in contact with each other sending them both to the ground. At this point we are getting conflicting stories from the three victims so we are not sure which bike went into the other.”

Eaton Township Firefighters treated both drivers, 28 year old Thomas DeCrane of Fairview Park and 32 year old Micheal Cehelnik of Lakewood, and one rider at the scene and then transported all three to St. John West Shore Emergency Room with road rash and other non-life threatening injuries.

Deshuk said that charges are pending the investigation.

PHOTO GALLERY

Two big guys on two big cruisers... anyone want to draw some conclusions before we get an update?

oh my bad...i dont consider half and 3/4 helmets as "wearing gear" so that part totally slipped my mind lol...if youre going to wear a half helmet, might as well not wear a helmet at all and just enjoy the breeze IMO

It could of saved his life, its just something I think about, I would rather of a rashed face then have my brains splattered all of the road. I wish these folks a speedy recovery!

look at that dudes face....i would say NO to them wearing gear lol

Agreed. A 3/4 or full face should prevent a forehead abrasion (assuming it was strapped on properly). A Piss Pot probably wouldn't stop that, though, and that's something to think about...

Edited by Scruit

I will bet they were leaving the Trading Post, a lot of bad accidents happen leaving there. I used to work with a guy who died leaving there a few years ago. Alcohol is usually involved.

It’s outside of any city limits with an undermanned Sheriff’s department. A whole lot of stupid takes place there for sure, they love it when I go by on the scooter and blow the air horn, it makes them all laugh like little school girls.

No reason to get all but hurt and pout because someone said something to you.

You can do both man, just tone down the sig a tad.

No sense showing your a$$.

It was pointed out by a mod and I responded accordingly. You want to make a comment about something I've done, pm me anytime. Call me out in public and you get a like response.

I have no problem with anyone here and will show anyone respect until someone gets in my face.