So, I get an infraction for letting you all know about bikes...

Moto-Brian

By the way once Brian and I talked a bunch it turns out he is a good dude. He made some mistakes which we all have and tried to right his wrongs. He has apologized in this thread and asked numerous time how you would rather him have worded the original thread. He write good reviews and I enjoy reading them.

Ill take that as a compliment coming from a woman.

How do you own a cat with that fishy dripping vagina you carry around all day.

Sarah McLaughlin hates it when you mistreat manimals.

I hope this can be worked out and brian can come back. He really can be a valuable resource when he doesn't get sucked into flame wars over pointless debates.

I stayed out of this one cause it was already well on its way to full retard without my help... It sure got ugly quick.

I hope this can be worked out and brian can come back. He really can be a valuable resource when he doesn't get sucked into flame wars over pointless debates.

I stayed out of this one cause it was already well on its way to full retard without my help... It sure got ugly quick.

+1

He knows more about bikes than probably anyone on this board. He will help anyone out if they ask. And just like anyone on here, he has an opinion.

THIS IS WEAK!

Jagr your a prick and I want to tea bag your face.

Can I get a point for the personal attack?

I don't like the number zero, one is my 2nd favorite.

A point? An infraction point? For turning him on? :nono:

I don't. He called me a fucking elf. :mad:

Truth hurt?

+1

He knows more about bikes than probably anyone on this board. He will help anyone out if they ask. And just like anyone on here, he has an opinion.

THIS IS WEAK!

That isn't to say he didnt play his very significant part in the pointless debates... he doesn't know self control. I shouldve made it more clear.

+1

THIS IS WEAK!

:nono:

You do realize this thread has absolutely nothing to do with an opinion, right?

Just got home & finally got to see what people have been txt'ing/PM'ing me about. You know Brian... I went out of my way to make my responses to you earlier civil & professional, while you kept whining & whining to Ben about how you just simply couldn't understand why your thread got moved

Fonzie, look. Not very many people like you at all.

Seriously Brian... That's what you're gonna lead with??

pot-kettle-black-1.jpg

I'm extremely comfortable with who my friends in life are. Maybe you haven't heard... But I throw a couple parties/rides every year... And maybe I'm hallucinating... But they seem pretty well attended. Not to brag, but we had 50+ people "who don't like me" at Buddy's 6 weeks ago :rolleyes:

+ we've got another group goin' to the Gap this summer.

You on the other hand... Have you ever wondered why so many people seem to bristle when you start braggin' about yourself & how you're the bestest rider who gets to ride the bestest/fastest bikes, or how you are the know all/end all of gear/products, & how most of the rest of us don't know nothin' compared to you??

Here's a clue... Nobody likes a braggart & a know it all. Here's another clue... Just because you know you're this way, & tell everyone that you know you're this way... Doesn't make it OK to act this way ;)

Most of us learned that lesson of how to get along with others in kindergarten

Or how about why more people don't seem to take you up on all your track day "tutorial" offers. Frankly... I'd love to do a trackday sometime, but your mere presence turns me off more than Susan Boyle glamor shots suicidesmiley-1.gif

And btw... Your whole post here is quite humorous, if you knew how many mods can't stand you, & the many posts/threads that have been had the last couple years regarding how badly some want to get rid of you

Some have even offered to pool together $100 to give to Casper & replace your sponsor $$, just so we can be done with you

Why you are a mod when you act the way you do is beyond me, but as Ben stated, he does it for the people and not himself. So, whatever you do when under the desk is between you two.

What Ben & I do under, on, or inside his desk is between us whacky039.gif

Do me a favor - lay off.

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

If you have something constructive to add or maybe something even whitty, by all means. STT was dropped because we weren't going to sponsor again and thought it was confusing doing the KTM stuff and the STT stuff and the Mid-Ohio stuff. I changed when we became a sponsor.

Not that I should have to explain, but since you like to stir shit up, there ya go.

Remember the principal's voice on Charlie Brown??

charlie+brown.jpg

You seem to have little dick syndrome and that's perfectly fine.

I make Howard Stern look huge... What's your point??

I can play amateur Dr. Phil too... As much as you brag about yourself on here... You must be an itsy bitsy teenie weenie too with all the overcompensating you try to do :rolleyes:

small-penis.jpg

There have been some really fine examples of what people stated in this thread that were civil and professional. Then, the little gang bang group keeps it going with the slams and the personal attacks. I'm pretty much fed up.

As I already stated above... My first couple replies to you, I went out of my way to be civil & professional in what I wrote to you. However... Your continued whining & theatrics were worse than my teenage daughters... And that's sayin' somethin'

Not to mention the pack rat of followers that wanna get attention like the feedback that John gave. Nice touch. Real manly.

We can't all be perfect manly men like you, or who would you continuously brag about yourself to??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUn7LAa5G50IGpQiVOzfbb5dC0AFQDa0J6i6eTr7QV-98SInIX

To the guys that I do not mean to lump in to the group - shitty, redkow, twizted, and a few others I am forgetting - I apologize as I am not associating you with the other loud mouths and shit stirrers. I appreciate your comments and will always invite you to sit and shoot the shit any time.

That's what I call irony at it's finest, seein' as how Shitty's the one who hung you out to dry last fall & was threatening to tell your wife some stuff/hanging your marriage over your head. Ben did you a solid though, & cleaned that little shit storm up from public view. Bet he's feelin' really appreciated right about now

All this over a stupid thread about bikes... You guys are a real trip. And I get the sarcastic "classy" comment...:rolleyes:

And yet... You keeeeep comin' back

I don't think you do "get it". See Brian... It's all about you. Pretty much anybody else on here could've posted that same thing, & it wouldn't have become this shitstorm it has on here, because you were the OP goodboy.gif

Think about that ;)

:nono:

You do realize this thread has absolutely nothing to do with an opinion, right?

i think there has been enough pointless debates in this thread already with out starting anouther

people will think what they want to think.. why need to drag it out enough..

i dissagree with some of both sides.. but i still dont believe a "non" perma ban was ever warranted..

what pisses me off is that this thread continues to go on with out the OP.. its should be locked and forgotten not drug out talking about infractions

my 2 cents are in.. and im going to sleep.

It isn't that he gets sucked into flame wars over pointless debates. Half the time, he starts them. Just like this thread. No PM to me to try to resolve anything. Just an immediate public outcry for attention in an effort to get a public backing of what he wanted.
Didn't Ben say it wasn't a perma-ban? He'll either be back' date=' or he won't. I guess that's up to him. I hope he doesn't stay away for too long. I like pissing him off.. :lol:

I agree with Jinu.. this thread is something special.[/quote'] Correct. No permaban. I think it's just a couple days.

What Ben & I do under, on, or inside his desk is between us whacky039.gif
See, I don't mind when a friend jokes about that. It's just funny. But when someone who's being a dick to me says something like that pisses me the fuck off. It's like being in a bar fight and telling the dude his buddy sucks his cock. You say that full well knowing you're about to have to defend yourself against anything able to be thrown at you. And when you're getting your ass beaten, you start saying "I was just joking dude".