So, I get an infraction for letting you all know about bikes...

Moto-Brian

That is a long shot, and besides Magley has "build a helicopter in your garage" money. So I am sure it is by choice that he doesn't have a newer bike

Did you ever get your free track days?

• Upvote 1

I have a 10 yr old bike cause when I bought it 3 years ago, it was the best value for my money. Not that I needed to justify my purchase...

You find me a bike that does everything as well as mine for the money, and maybe I'll consider swapping.

I have a 10 yr old bike cause when I bought it 3 years ago, it was the best value for my money. Not that I needed to justify my purchase...

You find me a bike that does everything as well as mine for the money, and maybe I'll consider swapping.

Swap away Sir!

pee.jpg

...if you ever rode such a bike in it's intended element...

But, a guy that has a 10 plus year old bike probably wouldn't understand.:nono:

Lizard/STT Brian/KTM Brian... Obviously a graduate of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends & Influence People"

Classy. :rolleyes:

Indeed

I have an 8 year old bike because I have a 14 year old daughter. Come to think of it, I have a 10 year old car for that reason too.

Amen Brother... AMEN!! :D

lol.gif

So does this make Brian like an internet Charlie Sheen, since he wins on every forum he's on. :D

Bi-Winning... Winning over here, & winning over here

• Upvote 1

That is a long shot, and besides Magley has "build a helicopter in your garage" money. So I am sure it is by choice that he doesn't have a newer bike

How the heck'd I miss that thread?? :dunno:

• Upvote 1

I think he just called Magz a loser, or something to the effect. :nono: In my eyes, that is potentially a personal attack. Not everyone is fortunate to buy the latest and greatest bike out there, and some of us actually enjoy our old bikes.

To you guys that think it is a personal attack by me saying he owns a 10 year old bike and wouldn't understand "features", you need to quit living your sheltered life on the internet and making it become so "real world" that you cannot understand what I was saying.

Second, if it isn't classy to say that, what is it to bash a guy that made a post and tried to defend himself from some of the responses here? Guess the ol' hypocrite BS that some of you live by is in full effect.

Magley dug at me so, I dig at him. He seems to have had it roll right off his back, but you other guys seem to take it personal for him. He's a big boy and honestly, from his response, I think he's off my radar. You other dudes need a life.

Nice jab. Subtle, but nice. Way to be able to let things go. Everyone else but you seems to understand what the deal was. But, then again... You probably weren't given the full story because you weren't involved. Quit with the third grade bullshit.

It was a low blow, man. I just was a bit on edge and took your post the wrong way most likely. Everyone who has a bike is a rider and that's cool in my book. We buy what we like and what we can afford. I take it back.

Actually was one of my favorite bikes back then and still is an awesome looking machine.

Lizard/STT Brian/KTM Brian... Obviously a graduate of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends & Influence People"

Indeed

Amen Brother... AMEN!! :D

lol.gif

Bi-Winning... Winning over here, & winning over here

Fonzie, look. Not very many people like you at all. Why you are a mod when you act the way you do is beyond me, but as Ben stated, he does it for the people and not himself. So, whatever you do when under the desk is between you two.

Do me a favor - lay off. If you have something constructive to add or maybe something even whitty, by all means. STT was dropped because we weren't going to sponsor again and thought it was confusing doing the KTM stuff and the STT stuff and the Mid-Ohio stuff. I changed when we became a sponsor.

Not that I should have to explain, but since you like to stir shit up, there ya go.

You seem to have little dick syndrome and that's perfectly fine. There have been some really fine examples of what people stated in this thread that were civil and professional. Then, the little gang bang group keeps it going with the slams and the personal attacks. I'm pretty much fed up.

Not to mention the pack rat of followers that wanna get attention like the feedback that John gave. Nice touch. Real manly.

To the guys that I do not mean to lump in to the group - shitty, redkow, twizted, and a few others I am forgetting - I apologize as I am not associating you with the other loud mouths and shit stirrers. I appreciate your comments and will always invite you to sit and shoot the shit any time.

All this over a stupid thread about bikes... You guys are a real trip. And I get the sarcastic "classy" comment...:rolleyes:

what year bike do i need to be a jerk like you?

Just because I am feeling a bit saucy... If you ride your bike as fast as your mouth moves while on the bandwagon, you MIGHT just be as fast as some of the guys on here and maybe even have some skill at riding a bike.

But, doubt you'd ever be up for a little run for slips. So, we will all enjoy the loose lip service you offer.

Do you ride or just type?

Nice jab. Subtle, but nice. Way to be able to let things go. Everyone else but you seems to understand what the deal was. But, then again... You probably weren't given the full story because you weren't involved. Quit with the third grade bullshit.
Fonzie, look. Not very many people like you at all. Why you are a mod when you act the way you do is beyond me, but as Ben stated, he does it for the people and not himself. So, whatever you do when under the desk is between you two.

Do me a favor - lay off. If you have something constructive to add or maybe something even whitty, by all means. STT was dropped because we weren't going to sponsor again and thought it was confusing doing the KTM stuff and the STT stuff and the Mid-Ohio stuff. I changed when we became a sponsor.

Not that I should have to explain, but since you like to stir shit up, there ya go.

You seem to have little dick syndrome and that's perfectly fine. There have been some really fine examples of what people stated in this thread that were civil and professional. Then, the little gang bang group keeps it going with the slams and the personal attacks. I'm pretty much fed up.

Not to mention the pack rat of followers that wanna get attention like the feedback that John gave. Nice touch. Real manly.

To the guys that I do not mean to lump in to the group - shitty, redkow, twizted, and a few others I am forgetting - I apologize as I am not associating you with the other loud mouths and shit stirrers. I appreciate your comments and will always invite you to sit and shoot the shit any time.

All this over a stupid thread about bikes... You guys are a real trip. And I get the sarcastic "classy" comment...:rolleyes:

EDIT: Out of respect to the mans family, I'm editing this post. Anyone who has quoted me, I ask you to do the same. This is not out of respect for him. I've lost any respect I had for him.

• Upvote 2