Sunday ride

Hutch

No good roads in between unless we hit the exit ramps. Could go south but I don't know the roads to lead you down there. With you being new to the twisties. But most of our bigger rides I fill up at least 2x even if I don't need it

Tim, you might want to start putting dates in your thread titles for Sunday rides otherwise you're going to have a lot of threads started with Sunday rides and not know which one you're talking about.

Can't make the ride myself, have fun and be safe.

Yea, let me see what I can do I had to stop for gas three times last time to make sure I had enough fuel. Nothing set in stone but if I can find some more funds for fuel I'll head out.

You guys heading down for Dyno day Saturday?

Tim, you might want to start putting dates in your thread titles for Sunday rides otherwise you're going to have a lot of threads started with Sunday rides and not know which one you're talking about.

Can't make the ride myself, have fun and be safe.

I noticed that after I posted

Yea, let me see what I can do I had to stop for gas three times last time to make sure I had enough fuel. Nothing set in stone but if I can find some more funds for fuel I'll head out.

You guys heading down for Dyno day Saturday?

Yes plan on being there.

79 for sure then just depends on route. You didn't like those rodes?

I liked them, just wanted to see if you were gonna go on the roads that were closed off last time. I just need to take the corners a bit slower and bet use to the roller coaster effect. Need to try out the new corbin seat as well.

I'll post details later on time and meeting place if you want someone to lead around coshocton area

That could work, Meet up in the Newark area? What type of distance are you thinking, I know it takes about 40-50 minutes to newark from me.

79 for sure then just depends on route. You didn't like those roads?
That could work, Meet up in the Newark area? What type of distance are you thinking, I know it takes about 40-50 minutes to newark from me.

Yea meet at kfc on cedar (79) right off 16 in Newark I'm looking at 1:30 right now will no for sure later today. Will that be ok. I plan on riding 2 1/2 to 3 hours

Yea meet at kfc on cedar (79) right off 16 in Newark I'm looking at 1:30 right now will no for sure later today. Will that be ok. I plan on riding 2 1/2 to 3 hours

Sounds like a plan, who else is in on this?

I'll check with the lady friend to see how long she wants to go. Can you send me the route you are planning?

Is this the kfc: 38 North Cedar Street, Newark, OH

Jst2fst: that would work for me. Meet outside of Northstar?