Sunday ride

Hutch

I was wondering if I would see you guys around out there. I headed up 79 around 11am then wondered around northern ohio for a while and was heading back down 79 around 330, no one to be seen. Then hit 16 to head back and what do you know, Jon, Ben, and another bike I didn't know pass me on 16 in the middle of Nerk. Not sure if you guys were just behind me on 79 or what but you were cruising on 16. At least I got to ride ahead, beside, then behind you guys for a little bit!

I had a great time! Thanks for leading Hutch!

I finally got to meat the jbot. :nono: What a letdown, I have to say. :lol:

Streets, I hope you noticed me turning off, and waving you on! I decided to stop by my dad's place to help him with a little bit of stuff he's doing on the house.

I got to work on improving my skills with some things that I have read about, weighting the pegs, pointing my chin, etc. and it made things feel much better!

I just got home a few minutes ago, after picking up some Rt. 62 BBQ for dinner. Man, I am whooped!

Sorry, did not realize that was you. As you could tell we were in a hurry. I needed to have my daughter to church by 5pm and it was 4pm when we were in Newark. I was in my driveway in Delaware at 4:45.:D

I was wondering if I would see you guys around out there. I headed up 79 around 11am then wondered around northern ohio for a while and was heading back down 79 around 330, no one to be seen. Then hit 16 to head back and what do you know, Jon, Ben, and another bike I didn't know pass me on 16 in the middle of Nerk. Not sure if you guys were just behind me on 79 or what but you were cruising on 16. At least I got to ride ahead, beside, then behind you guys for a little bit!