Ride Video: Daytonians Head to Kentucky

RSparky

This past Sunday, AfroCBR, invited me to go on a ride with him and a few other cool cats to Kentudky. I've only ever been riding there once before, last year, with him. It was a blast.

The video is just the end of the ride, as I Only had a half hour of video, I saved it til the end. This is just 15 minutes though.

More details in the description on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0HSQdDtEM

Edited by RSparky
technology... it automatically embedded. :-)

I never been, but will make it down sometime this summer. Was that the 10-22 route?

Edit= read youtube descitpion to answer my own question. I will have to tag along sometime.

Edited by 20thGix

i live in the louisville area now and if you go down i71 to around route 421 the roads are amazing. northern kentucky is good but it gets even better the further south you go! its about another 40 minutes south of nky

Some point this summer I need to trailer the bike down to my buddies house and hit those NKY roads with you guys. I've done a few in my old Camaro but that thing was a boat, I wanna do it on the bike

i believe i remember what you are talking bout... that was the only one that i went in hot enough to say "oh shit"..

I was leading the group down there and had to take the "emergency exit". All of those fookers followed me too. Joke's on them! :lol:

I never been, but will make it down sometime this summer. Was that the 10-22 route?

Edit= read youtube descitpion to answer my own question. I will have to tag along sometime.

I've tried to get down there for two seasons now and everytime, something comes up.:confused: Ah well. maybe this year.

finally got around to watching this and holy shit 22 is like my wet dream since I'm slow and suck at tight turns yet

thanks for the video, has me even more pumped to finally get down there hopefully in may

Nice vid, hit it a couple of times last year looking fwd to going again.

i live in the louisville area now and if you go down i71 to around route 421 the roads are amazing. northern kentucky is good but it gets even better the further south you go! its about another 40 minutes south of nky

Thanks for the tip, might have to try that sometime soon...

Which part, exactly? 421 is long but some parts look decent on google maps.