WTT for older bike

scottie.harris

im talking like a old 500 dollar bike that needs some work. but the ps3+accessories+games is worth at least 500, hell ive got well over 1000 in it. the headphones alone are 80 new. but like i said im not looking for a perfect bike. and i must have something to do on rainy/snowy days so i need a game system :)

If you only want a $500 bike' date=' then why not just buy one? :dunno:[/quote']

+1 You're not going to find many older guys (who most likely have old bikes to sell) that would want or know what to do with a PS3. Cash will get you farther in this pursuit.

I could see a grandpa/grandma that had an old bike in their garage doing this trade, but you are advertising in the wrong avenue for that. I'd try newspaper advert. If I was a grandparent I'd see this as an opportunity to get something for the grandchildren. :glws:

I'll trade 2 big wheels and a razor scooter. The scooter is missing some parts, but does run. The big wheels have significant scuff marks as both have been down .... lots. Tires are in poor condition due to power braking. Have been stunted.

Edited by C-bus
  • Upvote 1

fyi i have 550 in games alone. it still has warrenty, $80 turtle beach headset, 3 controllers. i know id be better off separating but dont wanna spend the time or be stuck with games and no console. Hell gamestop offered/guestimated $350 for it and they are the biggest rip offs around

Edited by scottie.harris