My new Wee-Strom

garvinzoom

After many months of looking and changing my mind between many different bike I have finally purchased a 2011 White DL650. I got it at Ask powersports beside the JCPenny outlet. I think they treated me very well on pricing and were very friendly. Pictures coming soon. :metal:

Nobody should have 2 bikes.

Jussayin'. :D

Between me and the wife we have four bikes. Going to sell one of them though as it was a project that never quite launched and with the new bike it probably never will. We have a antique car that gets most of my mechanical attention during the warm months and work around the house that always needs done so....gotta make some space in the garage and shed.

I think if the 2011 came in yellow that is what I would have went with as I really liked the first one I ever saw and it was yellow. I am not a big fan of black so white won out, black shows every scratch and is so hard to keep clean.

I think if the 2011 came in yellow that is what I would have went with as I really liked the first one I ever saw and it was yellow. I am not a big fan of black so white won out, black shows every scratch and is so hard to keep clean.

I wanted blue, but the only options were black and white.

• 2 weeks later...