Not to rub it in... What I did today in Austria...

Moto-Brian

I'm over in Austria for work (since Monday) and we did some pretty cool stuff today. All week has been awesome, but today was a hands on deal that was pretty exclusive.

We got to drive the KTM X-Bow. Not sure if any of you guys know the details on this car, but it is solely an outside the US vehicle. We do not import or allow the car to be brought into the US. Well, Audi doesn't allow it.

Anyways, we got to drive these cars and when I say drive, we hammered them pretty good. Lots of stepped out rears and 3-digit speeds...

Austria is bad ass. You can run most the time as fast as your ability allows. The roads are VERY winding in and around Salzburg and around the Salzburg-Ring track where we were for the X-Bow Challenge.

Here's a taste for now. I am planning on a few more pics, but this is the only one I could get to fit in terms of size...

xbow1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:D

Im sorry man. Hopefully you will feel better once you get back to the states. Looks pretty horrible over there. Good luck!

Tell me about it!! I think I should probably stay here and drive off my symptoms...

We are probably going to drive tomorrow some more also. Not sure yet as we have some other things planned, but I won't be bummed if we do. Dude, if you could feel the way this thing runs, you'd be amazed.

Ill have to look up some specs on it! Looks like it will rail tho!! Cool shit mang!

Thats how she rolls. I feel bad for her boy toys!! :eek:

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. It is powered by the Audi 2.0 Turbo. The basic model like we drove shown here is 240 hp. But, it weighs nothing. The white one pictured is the ROC Edition and has more power. We also make a Race Spec version that is even more powerful and lighter...

It's pretty damn cool.

i have something green on my back and its not gonorrhea

Huh? Are you code speaking and saying you are envious? That's cool. I was thinking "Wow" when I read your response. I just thought I would share something that I am pretty sure is a bit of a rare thing to do here in the States.

Huh? Are you code speaking and saying you are envious? That's cool. I was thinking "Wow" when I read your response. I just thought I would share something that I am pretty sure is a bit of a rare thing to do here in the States.

Yes very much so. That looks awesome and that is a great perk of your job. I look forward to seeing the rest of your pics

no shit who would not be envious.. shithead...

rain rain and more rain here... where there is not water its all mud.

and you show a picture of the blue sky and flowers and green grass with dry blacktop on a curvy road/track... I am with gen3 on this on... :D

When we flew in, it was almost like it was fake. It was SOOOOO green and everything is so well maintained in terms of landscape and such. The area is absolutely breath taking. It was about the most beautiful place I have been...

When we flew in, it was almost like it was fake. It was SOOOOO green and everything is so well maintained in terms of landscape and such. The area is absolutely breath taking. It was about the most beautiful place I have been...

+1 - I was in Austria and Slovenia several years ago, just amazing. Looking forward to more pics to rub it in more...