Ochostinko to attempt bull ride

max power

Stanley Black & Decker will donate $10,000 worth of Bostitch Cordless Nailers to the disaster relief in Georgia in support of Chad Ochocinco's attempt to ride Deja Blu during an intermission at the Built Ford Tough Series.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/05/nfl-chad-ochocinco-bengals-bullriding/1

This oughta be hilarious....or complete fail.

• Upvote 1

Not surprised, but he only came up 6.5 seconds short. And I believe that was generous of the timer.

Was entertaining to see how the dude went from cocky to humble after actually seeing the caliber of Deja Blu and the other bulls in the PBR. Actually admitted on camera the night before his ride that he apparently didn't think this though, and really didn't want to do it. But props for still trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NAGlU-ZO0E

yikes. for $10,000? In his shoes, i think I would have cut a check, and apologized for talking out my ass.

No matter how many times you tell the bull "it's for charity," and "he's new at this," they don't seem to get the picture!

That, and just like on motorcycles--you go where you look. Right out of the gate it looked like he was looking for a place to get off.

I thought he'd manage to make at least 2 jumps on strength. Most folks new to the sport think you can just clamp down for 8 seconds, but in reality no one is that strong. Especially on the bulls at this level. There are a lot of body mechanics involved and the rider needs to constantly keep moving to match the bull jump-for-jump. He got the crash course beforehand, but probably didn't even have time to think about it.

Kinda like putting a novice rider on a MotoGP grid. Come to think of it, that could be his next challenge...I'd watch :D.

there is a farm here by us that raises pbr bulls. i have been invited on numerous occasions to come down when they "buck" the bulls. they wanna strap me to one and i keep thinking over and over this is on my bucket list and i am only getting older.....

there is a farm here by us that raises pbr bulls. i have been invited on numerous occasions to come down when they "buck" the bulls. they wanna strap me to one and i keep thinking over and over this is on my bucket list and i am only getting older.....

Get on it man!! and let us know when and where. we'll make it an official OR event and raise money for some charity or some shit. Video will be had. Epicness will ensue.

Fuck no. I'm too old for that shit. But I will drive all the way to Kershockton to film you doing it. Hell, I'll even buy all your drinks first.

thats tempting as hell. you gonna buy them from my "family" station in cambridge :lol: