Ringo ride 5-20-2011

Hutch

Based on what knowledge do you come to the conclusion that the police monitor this site to plan traps for the group rides? It has never happened on any ride that I have been on nor have I heard of it happening to any other group ride.

Making up stupid shit to post only makes you look stupid, you should probably stop.

• Upvote 1

:) i do just saying first gear power wheelies. And the chances of this ride going through are slim because there is alot of people that want to show. And the fact that cops monitor this site is like a setup for us...

There is almost always less than what is posted that show up. We usually end up with the original ballers. And If I remember right the last we road my gps tracker said my top speed was only 89 so if you was going faster than that you should lead

When you find yourself in a hole.......stop digging

Stop. Leg him keep digging. Eventually the hole will get so deep that he won't be able to get the dirt out and will bury himself.

There is almost always less than what is posted that show up. We usually end up with the original ballers. And If I remember right the last we road my gps tracker said my top speed was only 89 so if you was going faster than that you should lead

... that is totall bs and you know it lol.

:lol: