Ringo ride 5-20-2011

Hutch

79,36,60,62,83, or something like that maybe

If you guys do this, then I'll be sure to leave here early enough, take 83 down to Coshocton, across 16 into Newark, meet up with you guys and then just split back north when we get back to 83.

When you find yourself in a hole.......stop digging

Chevy, you need to get your shovel back from him! :lol:

If it will make you feel better you can reset my high speed recall yourself before the ride and after you find yourself doing 185 to catch up you can push it and see I toped at 75.

I believe MT on this one, as I usually don't fall too far behind, even on my 250. :eek:

It will. I think im gonna stay down a tooth. Cause i can keep it in the revs in the turns like you guys said.

RPMs at corner entry is about your gear selection not the gearing your bike has. You guys should explain this a little better for him.

So whats the final word on this ride? Where and when? I can show about 445-500.
430 445 would be better
I believe our leader said 4:30-4:45 from 79/16 in Newark. Looking like a nice day to ride

Thought you was leading

RPMs at corner entry is about your gear selection not the gearing your bike has. You guys should explain this a little better for him.

So simple a caveman can do it