What kinda gun do you have ?

Ringo

That really did go fast.

i know! I was waiting to hear back to see if I was going to buy a 2pc suit and power commander until I jumped in to take it. Didn't get my answer and it was gone already lol

None that I would admit to here. I do have my ccw just incase I run into one of those blackbirds that fly down the highway and occasionally stand up and flap their arms while riding on public roads.

J/k I couldn't resist though.

• Upvote 1

You're not setting up a list to rob people are you? :eek: j/k BUT, Lots of people never share their arsenal for reasons because of this. Gun robbery is big, I know many who have had their house broken into when they're gone and all their weapons stolen.

You caught me . You caught the tator.

Guns are bad, M'kay. They kill people and junk.

its the same reason i had to get a license to put my hands in my pockets while out in public...something about concealing deadly weapons :dunno:

I have a squirt gun for Manbearpig. Oh and the guns placed all around my house incase by some grace of god my dog doesn't kill the intruder first, I can then shoot him in any extremity they may have left after Basco is done chewing on them.

:)

Lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident. :nono:
Please explain

Similar to the smelting incident I had, I'll guess... I was going to say that all of mine were in a safe, on my boat, and I hit a giant wave and the safe fell overboard and sank to the bottom of the ocean, carrying all of my guns with it.

But I had to tell the truth, so...;)

You playing to much pocket pool led to the untimly death of your unborn children. MURDERER!

lets be honest here, should there really be a mini me running around anytime soon? I think not :lol: