Ride with a gimp! - Sunday 5/22

Bkizz

Does not look like it will be a big group, maybe 6 or 7 if I am counting correctly. It is going to be a warm one today. It will be good to see Brian out on that bike. See everyone at 1:00.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. :( Have fun!
Lame...:nono: j/k We will have to ride again sometime.
Ok so with a trip to the parts store I bought a couple taps and fixed her up. I should be there at the kroger at 1 tomorrow.
Niiiice! Gotta love when stuff like that works out. :D

I am looking forward to riding today! It's a beautiful morning and hopefully the weather stays nice. Still shooting for a leave time of 1:00.

Phil, you gonna make it??

Lame...:nono: j/k We will have to ride again sometime.

I don't exactly disagree! If I didn't ride yesterday, I would be there for sure. I plan to be out today, but just riding to my dad's.

Keep posting up when you want to get out to ride, and I will make it happen! :lol:

I am looking forward to riding today! It's a beautiful morning and hopefully the weather stays nice. Still shooting for a leave time of 1:00.

It looks like they even took off the 40% chance of t-storms! You are meant to be out on the bike today! Enjoy it!

Awesome ride today guys! I had a really good time. That was the longest ride I've been on since I modded the bike. The coolest/wierdest part is how natural it feels. I FEEL normal and that's one of the best parts. I'm getting more comfortable in turns but I am still pretty timid...that's probably a good thing though. Thanks to everyone who came out!

Great ride today. Good to see Brian again and his bike looks freakin' awesome!!!

We rode about 90 miles or so out to London, down to Circleville, then back.

Good to see everyone. Christy and Lisa were there too, but were on the "taking the photo" side..... :)

IMG00123-20110522-14441.jpg

We rode about 90 miles or so out to London, down to Circleville, then back.

What part of Circleville did you come through? I finally took the bike out today as well. Went down to Pike Lake and back.

Brian, glad you were able to get out on that beauty today!

It was great to be able to ride with you again Brian. It is hard to believe the last time we rode together was the summer of 2009. There will be many more rides to come this season. Now that you have the cobwebs shaken out we can venture more south east for a more scenic route.

IMG_20110522_144602.jpg

I'm also glad to hear you all had a great ride!

I had to spend precious riding time doing home improvement work.

I only got in a ride to go pick up a to-go order for dinner.

Glad you all enjoyed the weather!!!

Agreed Beautiful Day, and great ride. What more could you ask for? And Brian that rig is siiiick.

Thanks!!

It was great to be able to ride with you again Brian. It is hard to believe the last time we rode together was the summer of 2009.

I know, it's been awhile! That was a great summer that turned into a not so great summer very fast.