What's with ORDN Lately????

Jst2fst

Ive ridden with j too :) was a fun round. We had fun (i think). I do this all in fun, if anyone is really getting angry then idk what to say. Im not saying anything negative really anymore. Most of my threads were just messin about.

I say just sit back and :lol:

I don't remember that guy. :confused:

You forgot the most EPIC one. The one of the video posted about AFJ members doing wheelies and filtering semis on 75N down in KY and getting arrested. That started some MAJOR drama between the sites and probably the most drama on the site to date! I'm happy to say that I started that thread too. :D

You forgot the most EPIC one. The one of the video posted about AFJ members doing wheelies and filtering semis on 75N down in KY and getting arrested. That started some MAJOR drama between the sites and probably the most drama on the site to date! I'm happy to say that I started that thread too. :D

I saved those videos. :D

Do tell more if your able to on this

Oh Lord not this again.

Jst2sxy. Just YouTube a few "highway stunna vs cops" vids and it'll be the same as what nitronick is referring to.

But it's not gonna be the same a ninjanicks. I guess if I have no other choice I could perhaps venture to the old YouTube

Do tell more if your able to on this
Yeah, do tell and post the videos!

It's best buried, but you can find it. The videos...I'm not to sure about anymore.

How do you change your user controls to view the threads?

Play around in your "USERCP" above and you'll find it. I don't remember where, maybe the EDIT OPTIONS area probably.

Just sitting back and watching SOMEONE ELSE take the heat here for a change :lol:

I like Ringo. He draws the :flingpoo: away from me ;)

Speaking of...why don't you post up that drama thread about you and Wheezle? That was a fun read. :lol:

Speaking of...why don't you post up that drama thread about you and Wheezle? That was a fun read. :lol:

The thread which you are referring to I believe was removed at Wheezles request when he parted ways here.

However, here is one (there are so many to choose from) of the epic threads that involved me,

this one may have been the fasted to go from start to being closed!

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=58269

This is also a lesson to everyone, why you should not run your mouth when you are drunk.

ZC was not in his right mind that night.

The fact there are people on this forum that haven't spent half a day in Ranting and Raving terrifies me.

Speaking of, why can't I see R&R anymore?! Any links to post within it tell me I am not authorized now. :wtf:

speaking of, why can't i see r&r anymore?! Any links to post within it tell me i am not authorized now. :wtf:

vvvv

it's in the ranting and raving section. You need to change your control panel settings to allow you to view that subforum.

play around in your "usercp" above and you'll find it. I don't remember where, maybe the edit options area probably.

• Upvote 1

Play around in your "USERCP" above and you'll find it. I don't remember where, maybe the EDIT OPTIONS area probably.

Yeah, I went through the entire "control Panel" and found nothing. There's no pretty little pictures to go with the words, so my dumb ass probably missed it some where. Remember, you have to type slow, I can't read fast typing. :D

Yeah, I went through the entire "control Panel" and found nothing. There's no pretty little pictures to go with the words, so my dumb ass probably missed it some where. Remember, you have to type slow, I can't read fast typing. :D

You're missing the NWS section as well. It is CRAZY FULL!