What's with ORDN Lately????

Jst2fst

Ok, so the site has recently had some newcomers join in over the past few months (two) and we've welcomed them as we usually do the ORDN way(insert witty comments). As some have been scared away due to posting threads that were just doomed from the get go or opening their mouth too many times and or posting things not worth posting to scam new riders. I'm still fairly new to the site and I hope things change back to the some ole' shoot shit and not bashing. I mean I like a good bashing once in a while but it's gotten a bit out of hand lately. Just my thought on the site lately still like you guys and I've meet a few of you guys as well with many more to come.

Discuss

• Upvote 1

My dad used to tell my brothers and me, "you can't walk around starting fights and then come crying to me when someone breaks your nose."

I think we could allow a bit more time for some newcomers to get acclimated to the site before we start joking with them as if we've known them for years, but some people show up inviting the barrage of insults and sarcastic responses.

Talking in "code" and claiming to go 185 mph on public roads is asinine. It's akin to me getting on a firearms forum and bragging about playing Russian roulette.

Edited by redkow97

My dad used to tell my brothers and me, "you can't walk around starting fights and then come crying to me when someone breaks your nose."

I think we could allow a bit more time for some newcomers to get acclimated to the site before we start joking with them as if we've known them for years, but some people show up inviting the barrage of insults and sarcastic responses.

Your father was a wise man......

To be fair, I haven't heard Ringo complain.

I think the bigger issue is how the "bullying" comes across to the general public who lurk, but don't post. Whether he's asking for it or not, the appearance of impropriety can be as damning as the real deal.

So this happens ad the seasons change hmmm. I mean IRS all fun and games which is why I like this site it's just annoying to get on here and see a few pos about a certain user that's what's bugging me I guess. I've got some thick skin as well and done my time.