Sat May 21st Ride?

Bad324

I'm probably speaking far too soon but the day looks like it will be a rideable day. I'm free from 10-4 and want to ride somewhere other than the Valley. I'd love somewhere around the Canton/Atwood area but I don't know the area enough quite yet to lead or anything. Then again its been almost 2 weeks since I've ridden so I'm open to anything

You've been down here early before. Theres a guy from Parma comming down and running it backwards till he see's us. You are also welcome to come down the night before and one of us will let you stay

me? I've only ridden down there once and that was for the dyno day and we didn't show up til 1 :lol:

For something this early down there I'd just come down the night before but his weekend just isn't good because I have a couple friends from Cincinnati coming up for the Indians/Reds series

I'm stuck doing other stuff, but I will need some evening entertainment w/ the ol' lady being in Vegas.

Anyone doing hookers and blow post-ride?

Could prolly be arranged
me? I've only ridden down there once and that was for the dyno day and we didn't show up til 1 :lol:

For something this early down there I'd just come down the night before but his weekend just isn't good because I have a couple friends from Cincinnati coming up for the Indians/Reds series

You made the Pony fairly early with a trailer too. John or I will put you up for the night when you decide you wanna come down

You made the Pony fairly early with a trailer too. John or I will put you up for the night when you decide you wanna come down

thats right I keep forgetting about that, I'm a lot more comfortable driving a truck hungover than I am riding :D

I'm stuck doing other stuff, but I will need some evening entertainment w/ the ol' lady being in Vegas.

Anyone doing hookers and blow post-ride?

I'm meeting friends downtown after the Indians game and my softball to get some drinks then head to the Hustler Club

Off topic...but what softball league?

normally its a tues night mens church league for my buddies church but because of so many rainouts already we are doing make up games on Saturdays

You've been down here early before. Theres a guy from Parma comming down and running it backwards till he see's us. You are also welcome to come down the night before and one of us will let you stay

I might give Tpoppa some company, depending on the start time from NEO and the temps. it's not warm enough for me to leave NEO at 7am to make it down there for a 9am start, but leaving NEO around 9 or 10 sounds like a plan.