Beaver Run - Moto Series - 6/25 & 6/26

APCh8r

Um, 'cause I'd not take the 10 minutes it takes to run over to your pad and help. If'n you ain't at the track tomorrow, I am coming over and taking your SV and giving that twin a proper home.:cool:

I'll be at SOME track, one way or another (at least I'm planning to be).

But, what a PITA to inconvenience you to come help me load a bike... I'd rather not go than end up making my problems someone elses.

But, what a PITA to inconvenience you to come help me load a bike... I'd rather not go than end up making my problems someone elses.

It's what we do, mang. I've never considered helping a friend an inconvenience.

It's obvious you've never been to a real track day. There's plenty of help going around, it's one of the most respectable things I've seen. Everyone helps out, no matter if they know you or not. If we get your shit in the truck, it will get out and put back in at the track with or without us being there.

Lame? Dude you realize all the ass that will be there in short fucking cut off jeans with cowboy hats/boots. Naturally I will come home with my g/f but that is fine, she makes more than me so I gotta keep my retirement safe.

Plus so much beer and liquor I can't explain it.

Everyone ride safe, and lets try to keep it on 2 wheels.... NICK.

lame? Dude you realize all the ass that will be there in short fucking cut off jeans with cowboy hats/boots. Naturally i will come home with my g/f but that is fine, she makes more than me so i gotta keep my retirement safe.

Plus so much beer and liquor i can't explain it..

qft!!

Dude wait, you posted that breakup thread, end of story. Do not even consider a track day, there is no way your head is right, right now. I don't care what anyone out there says, if you really have been with her for 2 yrs, she lived with you, etc. then there is no way, you can just forget something like that.

Stay home, run a different track day once all that shit is in the past. Trust me on this. Not to mention you already dropped the bike out of your truck once, and something like this would be way worse if coupled with something like that again.

I am running Mid O on July 12, come to that. I have a few other ones in July too, but have to look at my Calendar to see them.

For those of you running Beaver, have fun, looks like a PERFECT weekend!

Dude wait, you posted that breakup thread, end of story. Do not even consider a track day, there is no way your head is right, right now. I don't care what anyone out there says, if you really have been with her for 2 yrs, she lived with you, etc. then there is no way, you can just forget something like that.

Stay home, run a different track day once all that shit is in the past. Trust me on this. Not to mention you already dropped the bike out of your truck once, and something like this would be way worse if coupled with something like that again.

I am running Mid O on July 12, come to that. I have a few other ones in July too, but have to look at my Calendar to see them.

For those of you running Beaver, have fun, looks like a PERFECT weekend!

I ran the last track day at Nelson's and I would be fine out there. Bike got dropped for a couple of reasons combined. I probably won't go though because I don't have anyone to go with me and I don't feel like leave the house at 4 in the morning

Absolutely, Hutch! I am home, Kev will be in moments, and we are both tired and whooped. But today was awesome! Thanks to jbot, Craig, Mike, and everyone for the tips, pointers, and ball busting that makes days like today worth every mile traveled.

I am going to bed.

Finally home. Unpacked the truck but just didn't have it in me to unload the bike off the trailer.

And it can be put to rest that Hutch indeed would not register with a lap timer. :D

I kid, Hutch and Brent did a great job learning the track and working on their skills. It was def. harder and harder to get past them each session. Keep it up guys! Sorry if I stuff you guys too many times, it was the only way to get around since you pulled me every damn time on the straights with those 1000cc bikes. It wasn't fun for me to be on that receiving end when Craig did it to me.

As for the Jinu, Brandon, and Craig....it was great to get out and hang with you guys as always.

Nick, you a douche and the tape on your bike doesn't match.

I'm out and off to bed.

Edited by r1crusher

Finally home. Unpacked the truck but just didn't have it in me to unload the bike off the trailer.

And it can be put to rest that Hutch indeed would not register with a lap timer. :D

I kid, Hutch and Brent did a great job learning the track and working on their skills. It was def. harder and harder to get past them each session. Keep it up guys! Sorry if I stuff you guys too many times, it was the only way to get around since you pulled me every damn time on the straights with those 1000cc bikes. It wasn't fun for me to be on that receiving end when Craig did it to me.

As for the Jinu, Brandon, and Craig....it was great to get out and hang with you guys as always.

Nick, you a douche and the tape on your bike doesn't match.

I'm out and off to bed.

I will have to go through the video but the angle I had it at was looking down to much, but might be able to find you stuffing me in the corner. And snap shot it or something . Can't wait until next time.