New grips

JStump

I need new grips cuz the stock ninja grips are super uncomfortable after like 15 minutes of riding, they are just really hard so I'm looking for something softer. I like Honda grips cuz they are kinda squishy but are there any other ones I should be looking at?

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/68/4503/ITEM/Pro-Grip-719-RVGS-Open-End-Gel-Grip.aspx

I vote for the pro grip 719

I put the gel model of those on every bike I buy, also the rubber covers for the clutch and brake give added comfort and increased grip on the levers

+1 for the pro grip 719 i have the grey/blk

Edited by 2talltim

just ordered a set of red and black 719's, hopefully these get here soon cuz the vibrations at highway speeds make me almost not want to ride at the moment for more than a few miles.

Or, you could wait until you get calloused man hands and not worry about how the grips feel since you can't feel them anyway. :D

thats how i roll. The grips on the VFR suck, they've sucked since I bought it a year ago but I ended up just getting used to them. I've never ridden further than around the block without gloves and my gloves make all the difference in the world