Mid-Ohio PTR June 6 & 7

SJC1000rr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, that was ment as this sat/sunday racing with WERA at Summit Point..having crashed there before. But should be ok and at MO monday early. Will prolly just run out of my canopy/trailer for the day.

My first year i did my streetbike also. Its nervous for sure, but just focus amd keep your cool. Dont push yourself so hard and make a mistake. Just listen to the coaches, take your time and dont get over your head and you have fun and go home happy!

Edited by SJC1000rr

When you get there you can't miss anything in the pits. HUGE paved open area. Finding a garage is no problemo, they are numbered and really nice.

Trust me bro, when you get to Mid O you will see what making it big is all about LOL.

Is there a map of the pits layout?

You cant miss it. If I remember correctly Nelson is the only place you've been. Mid Ohio hosts AMA races so there facilities are great. The entire pit/paddock/garage area is paved so no more worries about the mud. If you plan on bringing your girl almost the entire track is visible from the different spectator areas. It is wayyyy above and beyond what u went thru at Nelson. Also I got a garage if u want to use it as well. As long as u like kids.

In for the 6th... advanced. Haven't been out this year so bringing both trackbikes. Probably start on the 600 and switch it up after lunch to the 1000.

Weather's looking good too! I called Friday to signup and still had 20 opening in ADV... sounds like an open track day! :-)

Hope things went well for everyone up there today, wish I could have joined you all. Finally got the video uploaded for anyone wanting to see it I can PM or make another post so i don't threadjack.

Post made =p

Edited by SJC1000rr