Need help naming my puppy!!!

Dubguy85

Name it damnit cuz that's what you will say every day you walk into your house for about a six to twelve month period.

When I was about 5-6, my Uncle had a German Shepard named Damn it. I got a lot of looks playing with Damnit at the park..."Damn it, come here! Get the stick, Damn it!!"

When we adopted our lab I wanted to name him Repsol, ceiber (cbr), Stoner, cerberus or dee"o"gee (d.o.g). None of this would fly with my fiancee. So I started throwing crap out there like Rossi, Hayden, pirrelli, Honda, kawi and Ducati. She stopped me there and said I kinda like that one. So Ducati stuck and he answers to Duc, Duker, Ducati, Goofy and "you dumb ass". Just start throwing names out there like I did of random motorcycle stuff and if she thinks one is ok stick with it. Or you could name the little guy "Squish" because that's what will happen if someone doesn't see it.

Hookers and Blow! Just think what your neighbor's will think of you while your yelling this out of your back door every morning standing in your under roos.

If I had to pick something motorcycle related based on his looks, I'd name him "sprocket".

There's a girl who works at my vet's office who rides, and she has two dogs, Ducati and Enzo.

Other cool dog names: Deacon, Grizz, Griff, Graff, Doug, Murphy... Etc. Just start playing with him a lot, and generally his playfulness will help you land on a name. My dog's name is Bear (I adopted him at 2, and it just didn't seem right to change it at that point), but I call him "Bud" or "Buddy" so much that one day, I grabbed his leash and said: "C'mon Buddles!" My GF and I cracked up for like 10min, so that's his new nickname.

If I had to pick something motorcycle related based on his looks, I'd name him "sprocket".

There's a girl who works at my vet's office who rides, and she has two dogs, Ducati and Enzo.

Other cool dog names: Deacon, Grizz, Griff, Graff, Doug, Murphy... Etc. Just start playing with him a lot, and generally his playfulness will help you land on a name. My dog's name is Bear (I adopted him at 2, and it just didn't seem right to change it at that point), but I call him "Bud" or "Buddy" so much that one day, I grabbed his leash and said: "C'mon Buddles!" My GF and I cracked up for like 10min, so that's his new nickname.

Enzo.... just brought a little tear to my eye. For you readers, pick up The Art Of Racing in The Rain by Garth Stein.

Other cool dog names: Deacon, Grizz, Griff, Graff, Doug, Murphy... Etc. Just start playing with him a lot, and generally his playfulness will help you land on a name. My dog's name is Bear (I adopted him at 2, and it just didn't seem right to change it at that point), but I call him "Bud" or "Buddy" so much that one day, I grabbed his leash and said: "C'mon Buddles!" My BF and I cracked up for like 10min, so that's his new nickname.

Awww:wtf:

Since you've never owned a dog you prolly don't know the importance of having your wife breast feed it though the next few formative months. If she never done this before I could find some time to show her what it feels like so the first time is not a shock.

Call me anytime. 867-5309.

• Upvote 1

I have a Doberman. We couldn't figure out a cool buy bad ass name for him. For the first week every time I started my truck he would run to the front window and if he was out side with my wife he would run to the truck wanting to jump in... This was when he was just 10-11 weeks old.. Since the truck was a lifted diesel.... DIESEL it was.... Badass and cool, best part is he kinda picked it him self

I have a Doberman. We couldn't figure out a cool buy bad ass name for him. For the first week every time I started my truck he would run to the front window and if he was out side with my wife he would run to the truck wanting to jump in... This was when he was just 10-11 weeks old.. Since the truck was a lifted diesel.... DIESEL it was.... Badass and cool, best part is he kinda picked it him self

Our dobermans have been named Raider, Rommel, and The General. I have found a few good German names for when I am able to take care of a dog.

Here is a test. When you pick a name, go outside and yell it 4-5 times really loud. If you can call the dog's name without getting embarrassed, it is a good name.

Have fun, dogs are great to have around - especially with kids. First few years can be tough as they are still young but by 5, most dogs are awesome.

We named our dog Baxter... normally we call him stinky because when he was a pup he had the worse gas imaginable. and unfortunately also likes to sit behind your heck in the car.. bad combination...

I do like sprocket though.

Kenny (Roberts)

Casper (since he's white)

Elvis (no reason)

Spot (to confuse people)

LeBron (again, confuse people since he's all white)

Wait hes all white right? Name him Spot or Blacky. (not being racist so don't play that card people), just opposite duh.

Hell of an idea! :rolleyes:

Our dobermans have been named Raider, Rommel, and The General. I have found a few good German names for when I am able to take care of a dog.

I met a Great Dane named Dirk. Worked for him.

We have had:

Henry

Moose (15 lbs - now Paco)

Abe (now Rocco)

Hambone/Hammy

Manny (now Beau)

Norma

Rocket (now puck)

(Mighty) Mouse

Cybil

Jenny Craig (she was fat)

Penny Lane

...I think that's it

A girl I dated in college had a little teacup dog named Spike. It was ironic enough to be funny.

Friends of mine have:

Stonewall Jackson

Nelly

Charlie/Chuck/Chuck Wagon

Qili

Gus

Maggie

I want our next dog to be named Kramer.

Edited by redkow97