Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary meet up.

Kent2406

depends on how far northeast everyone is...

I was planning on meeting tim and other FAR noreasters at flying J, then rolling west to pick up the clevelanders somewhere else... Likwid want to suggest a spot?

Then we can decide from there....

also once we get the meet spots figured out, we can plan a "kickstand up" leave time for each spot, calculating back from hitting the columbus meat spot 1/2 hour early.

looking like somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, so we will probably be kickstands up in austinburg @ 5, then hit a spot in cleveland, kickstands up at 6, etc...

somewhere near ashland to pick up northwesters? kickstands up 730

we should roll into columbus meat spot @ 9

Edited by magley64

I was planning on meeting tim and other FAR noreasters at flying J, then rolling west to pick up the clevelanders somewhere else... Likwid want to suggest a spot?

also once we get the meet spots figured out, we can plan a "kickstand up" leave time for each spot, calculating back from hitting the columbus meat spot 1/2 hour early.

looking like somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, so we will probably be kickstands up in austinburg @ 5, then hit a spot in cleveland, kickstands up at 6, etc...

Wow that's early

once we figure out who all is interested, we can figure out times for meet spots, but we would be roughly an hour and 1/2 from lodi from our "kickstand up" time in austinburg if we aren't picking anyone up in cleveland.

I'll probably end up running solo. I'm already too far south from most of you and no where near I71 to meet up. I'll probably be better off trying to meet up with Coshocton folks.

I meet you south somewhere if you gimme a time and address. I'm comin' from west akron if I go.

the rest of you guys give a time address..... if it's lodi (I'm assuming close to the outlet mall?)

lodi would work well then. just need a time and set locale..........

I meet you south somewhere if you gimme a time and address. I'm comin' from west akron if I go.

the rest of you guys give a time address..... if it's lodi (I'm assuming close to the outlet mall?)

lodi would work well then. just need a time and set locale..........

I just said lodi since I'll be taking 76 over to 71. I'm in barberton if you wanna meet up somewhere around akron and ride with me to meet the folks coming south on 71.

I may go' date=' but prolly not for the photo hunt. If I do go, it'll be on the 2-laners. My work schedule is a bit foggy at the moment.[/quote']

... all weekend you were talking about how much you wanted to do the photo hunt :(

let's say the lodi outlet mall (or the gas station near it) at 730am on saturday then?

i'd like to finalize this list by thursday so I can get the route/meat spots planned, and times worked out.

in:

magz

mgbg

mike53

tenative

conne-rot

jbot

imprez?

Doubtful

Pauly

Likwid

bad

I guess I'm officially in.... I'll request off work today hahahahahaha.....

gotta dress warm its gonna be a lil cooler in the morning.....

it's this or a ride into SE Ohio. i'm giving preference to the SEO ride, so I'm out unless that goes to shambles. in fact, i might not make it to the SEO ride cause i often wake up late lol

have fun either way!