Don't ever let Pauly lead a ride...

Likwid

He's a slave driver :( But on a brighter note, Moonshiner 28 (specifically the section before Bridal Veil Falls) is the best road I've ever seen/heard of/or ridden.

Also, Kosmo says hi to everyone, and he still rides crazy as hell.

He's a slave driver :( But on a brighter note, Moonshiner 28 (specifically the section before Bridal Veil Falls) is the best road I've ever seen/heard of/or ridden.

Also, Kosmo says hi to everyone, and he still rides crazy as hell.

Pauly is a dickhead.

Tell Kos that he can still hang out here!

need input for a good meat spot in cleveland

Need good meat put in my spot in Cleveland.

Put good meat in my spot....

Need meat in...

Sometimes you just make it too easy Magz lol.

Can I suggest Lorain Ave. and W. 98? Heard anywhere around the 90's between Lorain and Detroit are nice and skanky. You might want to double bag it though. God I'm glad I don't live in Cleveland anymore.

Need good meat put in my spot in Cleveland.

Put good meat in my spot....

Need meat in...

Sometimes you just make it too easy Magz lol.

Can I suggest Lorain Ave. and W. 98? Heard anywhere around the 90's between Lorain and Detroit are nice and skanky. You might want to double bag it though. God I'm glad I don't live in Cleveland anymore.

Nah, that's just how it's spelled on OR. You'll get the hang of it! :lol:

Magz I'm not sure I'm gonna be riding around Cbus collecting pictures... we'll see how I feel later this week.

:nono: wimp!

That's info that you never should have let out. Guilt by association! :lol:

Shhiiiiiit. He's a RO buddy. Do not judge me from the contents of my friend's list lol.

Edited by saralynn518
He's a good kid ;o)

i heart Pauly, he drug us down the best section of road I've ever been on. I've never had a grin ear to ear like that on a bike ever and no it was NOT the Dragon :)

Cannot wait to go back already

glad you guys had a good time, now check out the planning threads for the aniversary ride, you bastards are on my team this time

there is a good chance I also will be unable to make it but we shall see how things shape up towards the end of the week

Pauly's rule for the ride: "We don't stop until the vrod needs gas"

Which is coincidently every fucking 80 miles.

Really?

I swear you have terrible math, or you just don't like to push it to the gas limit.

IIRC it was 80 miles last year on the vulcan...

Things I learned on this trip:

1) Apparently I don't know how to tell if my tires need replaced sooner than later

2) I'm just a little bit better rider than I gave myself credit for. Multiple opinions of my tires being shitty were going to lead to bad things. I got lucky but I also didn't push it too much cause I was scurred

3) Its entirely possible to do the Dragon at about 40mph......in a 2500HD with 2 bikes on the trailer and 1 in the bed. Never more scared in my life

4) Pauly can drive the shit out of my truck

5) I don't wanna ride in Ohio anymore

6) I fucking LOVE my VFR