The things people talk about in public

DTM Brian

Today I went to subway for lunch. Two girls that I am guessing are in the their early 20's sit in the booth next to me. I am just sitting there minding my business when they start a discussion amongst themselves about wearing bras. One girl goes on and on how she never wears a bra and it is such a wonderful feeling to let her boobs hang naturally instead of being stuck in a bra. She goes on to say she only wears a bra when she has too and if it was up to her she would never wear one again. It is not like they were trying to keep the conversation to themselves. I could hear it plain as day. If I had any balls I should have turned around asked the chick to lift her shirt and show me her tits.

Discuss.

Yeah... give her a couple decades of "free birding" them titties. She'll wish she hadn't. :nono:

Exactly, just like I wish I hadn't worn boxer's for the last 20 years. So all you teens, 20 and 30 somethings, take my advice and go to some kind of briefs or something or you'll be rolling over on them in the middle of the night after you turn 40.

Edited by Ron505
  • Upvote 1

Yeah... give her a couple decades of "free birding" them titties. She'll wish she hadn't. :nono:

depends on the chick. I will keep this clean' date=' because we're not NWS forum, but:

Salma Hayek will want to shield those beauties from gravity's evil effects.

[img']http://resimler.haberler.com/haber/970/salma-hayek-anne-oldu_o.jpg

kiera Knightley doesn't have as much to worry about.

Keira+Knightley+on+red+carpet.jpg

I don't really see it as a big deal. I think if they were talking out loud then they didn't care too much, and I'm sure you could have made a sly comment which would have gave you an opening into their conversation. Next thing you know you're bangin' two chicks later that night. FTW.

Lean back and whisper to them........ "I know what you mean, Im not wearing any underwear and love the feeling of my boys hanging in the breeze" Then smile, get up, and walk out calmly. Insert another derogatory word in place of boys to get the full affect.

When I worked at the Dot.Bomb, the smoking area was outside the brick-walled parking lot. Some smokers would take their breaks in the parking lot side, and once there was a group of women talking about their grooming habits....probably one of the best conversations I have ever eavesdropped on....

Lean back and whisper to them........ "I know what you mean, Im not wearing any underwear and love the feeling of my boys hanging in the breeze" Then smile, get up, and walk out calmly. Insert another derogatory word in place of boys to get the full affect.

This is exactly what I was thinking to do. Scary.