7/2/2011 HolidayWeekend Bukkake Blowout Ride

InyaAzz

Here's the route I plan to take, 447 miles from start to finish. We'll be leaving the Circle K on 82/83 at 8am.

432 Miles.

http://www.mapquest.com/?version=1.0&hk=10-erLfzvXL

Stands up and rolling out at 8am. I won't be stopping for 'lunch' during this ride. Bring whatever you need to eat or drink. Otherwise, we'll be snacking on whatever fine dining we find at our gas stops. We fill up at every stop. Eat/drink..use the bathroom. Stretch..whatever...then keep it moving.

I (we) usually do 70-ish in the straights and I pass on the double yellow to get around traffic. Only pass when it's safe for YOU. Don't feel you need to keep up. No one gets left behind (I can't stress that enough. There's no need to feel you have to keep up if you're in the back). In the corners, ride whatever you feel safe and comfortable with. If my pace is too slow for you, please feel free to pass me!! If anyone is behind you and wanting to pass, wave 'em on. Single file in the curves please...and don't ride directly behind the rider in front of you. You'll thank me later.

I know this is common sense and old hat to most of you, but it seems there are a lot of new riders on the forum (a good thing), and most of you guys...if not all but one or two on this ride..I've never ridden with before. I like to set the tone up front so everyone knows what to expect. If you can't pass on double yellow and do 70-ish in the straights, then this might not be the ride for you. That's not because we're going to be doing sub sonic speeds...it's because we have almost 500 miles to cover (for the NEO'ers) and we're bound to run into traffic at some point that we need to get around.

Wear your gear. If you're coming without a helmet, then please find another ride. I have NOTHING against those that choose not to wear one. I've gone without one once or twice....but never on a ride like this. Just FYI.

It's gotta be HOT and humid, so dress accordingly. When we get to SE Ohio, the gas stops are going to be closer together, only because once you get in the good stuff, you won't find anywhere to stop. It's just an FYI in case you're wondering why we're stopping so often. The liter bikes can get thirsty, and I don't want anyone to run out of gas down there. This means that you top off at every stop....unless you're sure you can go another 100 miles. And even then, I'd feel better if you top off.

Kent, I planned a stop in Lewisville. We can part ways there.

Mykill, we should roll through New Concord (22/40) sometime after 10:30. It looks like there is a Fuel Mart on the corner of 83 and 22/40. We'll be passing right past there.

Edited by InyaAzz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at what stop is the bukkake blowout?
Pics or it didn't happen.

We'll have to draw straws and find out who is gonna get the short end of this ride first. I may have just made this ride an unappealing event.

:dunno:

I believe I will join you enroute.

Always a pleasure. Just pick a spot.

I'm down for the ride. No bukkake for me tho

I hear it's high in protein?

gottta work or do i feels sick

I can hear you coughing from here.

Sweet! If you don't mind, I'll meet up with you in Wooster where 83 turns onto Millersburg Rd at the gas station. Should take you about an hour to get to Wooster, right?

Yeah..about an hour. You're talking about the Speedway right?

depending on weather and if my wife let's me off the hook, I may join you guys...finally. I'm in North Canton though so I may try to find where Kent is meeting you guys up at if you don't mind. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

I'm out Sunday for a family thing. July 4th would work for me, but I fear the LEO and drunkards. Although anytime that weekend is a crap-shoot so i guess it doesn't matter.

I'm just jonesing for a ride since it's been a while for me.

depending on weather and if my wife let's me off the hook, I may join you guys...finally. I'm in North Canton though so I may try to find where Kent is meeting you guys up at if you don't mind. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Hey, if this ride still happens, I'll be headin up 250 to get to Wooster. Not sure where we could meet up but I'm game for whatever.

Yeah I normally don't ride on the holiday weekends because of increased LEO presence..but I need to get em in while I can this year. I can't ride when the fall comes, so my season is SHORT.

The LEO doesnt bother me as long as Im not the only red bike ;)

btw, I like a girl that cuts to the chase :p

I was just gonna drive and show up with a camcorder at designated bukakke stop, hide in the bushes, and watch some unsuspecting OR person get unloaded on, then upload it to as many sites possible. I don't mess around when getting to the point lol.

One requested rule - The designated bukakkee must not have a helmet on. All others may remain anonymous.

My bike is in a few pieces at the moment, so I am unable to ride anywhere.