7/2/2011 HolidayWeekend Bukkake Blowout Ride

InyaAzz

It's thunder and rain here now Udell, not really let up any

Radar looks like shite.

Update?

Should be clearing up this afternoon. Front is moving southeast.

See below

Feel like I'm getting "unfriended" ;-) j/k

It's still raining here in north canton. I think I'm out for the day. Kids want to go to a movie now so I guess I'll do my fatherly duties. Still a win-win for me.

Have fun and careful of the slippery conditions.

If you guys reschedule for the 4th, I may be able to sneak out.

Sorry....no one wanted to ride more than me today.

I'm gonna cancel this one altogether. Any roads that I would have ridden on a shortened route are being dumped on as I type this. I guess mother nature is having the last laugh on this one....we're the ones on the receiving end of the bukkake.

I promised the kids and the girlfriend some quality time tomorrow, so I don't think I'll be getting out.

This sucks.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up myself. Street still looks damp here but the suns peaking through. Guess I'm gonna wait a bit longer and just head down 800 into woodsfield and start my partying weekend.

However, I'm starting to think I'm not suppose to be on group rides. Only been on one CORE ride and it's already July. Solo riding is getting boring........

Someone else will have to run with it. I couldn't do the same route if I was able to get out.

:(

I'll be riding tmrw. I can lead if there is interest in a group ride, however feeling too lazy to organize it myself.

I'll be riding tmrw. I can lead if there is interest in a group ride, however feeling too lazy to organize it myself.

I can go tomorrow me and a buddy of mine I will check to see if anything is going on want to ride will check later